Old October 12th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Whereabouts of J C Polk- Chessplayer

I had a friend who was a chessplayer named J C Polk. He was
originally from Texas but went to Arizona State where he played
football for Frank Kush.
I met JC when he was a graduate student in Journalism at USC.
He went on to Notre Dame law school before returning to California
where he authored the law on legal rights for the homeless.

JC's life took some wrong turns and he ended up homeless last I heard.

Does anybody know where I might find JC?

Richard Peterson