Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old October 13th 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Sep 2007
Posts: 99
Default Bauer continues to defend Truong

Randy Bauer on Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:27 am

Facts are facts, Sam Sloan has finished at or near the
bottom of every USCF Executive Board election he
competed in except for one.


I'd say Bauer is "at or near the bottom" of Trolgar's collective
anus... licking, rimming, tossing their salad,
with greedy gleeful abandon.

Keep in mind that, as a slate member, Bauer reaped
direct benefit from Trolgar's libels and impersonations..

Randy Bauer on Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:27 am

Most of those elections pre-date the Fake Ssm Sloan
postings.


Of course, this is fallacy 17 from Murray's Blind Monkey List.
(17) Sloan would have lost the election anyway, so who cares?

Anyway, due to obvious conflict of interest, Bauer should
recuse himself and abstain from future executive board
votes in this matter.

Okay slime readers, Can I get an Amen?

"Bauer, you're outtaheeeere"

  #2   Report Post  
Old October 13th 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,576
Default Bauer continues to defend Truong

On Oct 12, 6:03 pm, wrote:
Randy Bauer on Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:27 am


Facts are facts, Sam Sloan has finished at or near the
bottom of every USCF Executive Board election he
competed in except for one.


I'd say Bauer is "at or near the bottom" of Trolgar's collective
anus... licking, rimming, tossing their salad,
with greedy gleeful abandon.

Keep in mind that, as a slate member, Bauer reaped
direct benefit from Trolgar's libels and impersonations..

Randy Bauer on Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:27 am


Most of those elections pre-date the Fake Ssm Sloan
postings.


Of course, this is fallacy 17 from Murray's Blind Monkey List.
(17) Sloan would have lost the election anyway, so who cares?

Anyway, due to obvious conflict of interest, Bauer should
recuse himself and abstain from future executive board
votes in this matter.

Okay slime readers, Can I get an Amen?

"Bauer, you're outtaheeeere"


I am willing to present my credentials to a federal court, to swear,
that is is my opinion, that either
Paul Troung is gulity, or Brian M. is gulity.

One of them did it.

PUT UP, or SHUT UP, Randy Bauer.

Before the internet, or after, we got somebody who is GULITY. If it
ain't Paul, then it's Brian.

YOU PICK. YOU JUDGE, but do not LIE to yourself. You can lie to me,
Randy, but not to yourself.

Marcus Roberts
B.S. Computer Science
Georgia Institute of Technology, 1991

  #3   Report Post  
Old October 13th 07, 12:53 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 5,003
Default Bauer continues to defend Truong


wrote in message
oups.com...
Okay slime readers, Can I get an Amen?


You?

You don't have the balls to write your own name. And no one here thinks this
is strange - so here you can get whatever you want.

Fortunately, this has naught to do with any legal process in this country,
but it does have to do with something

Phil Innes

"Bauer, you're outtaheeeere"



  #4   Report Post  
Old October 13th 07, 03:19 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Sep 2007
Posts: 99
Default Bauer continues to defend Truong

On Oct 12, 6:53 pm, "Chess One" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...

Okay slime readers, Can I get an Amen?


You?

You don't have the balls to write your own name. And no one here thinks this
is strange - so here you can get whatever you want.

Fortunately, this has naught to do with any legal process in this country,
but it does have to do with something

Phil Innes

"Bauer, you're outtaheeeere"


Thanks, Phil. I knew I could count on your support.

To reiterate, here are the sanitized talking points.

1) As a slate member, Bauer reaped direct benefit from
Trolgar's libels and impersonations.

2) Due to obvious conflict of interest, Bauer should recuse himself
and abstain from future executive board votes in this matter


  #5   Report Post  
Old October 13th 07, 03:46 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,576
Default Bauer continues to defend Truong

On Oct 12, 9:19 pm, wrote:
On Oct 12, 6:53 pm, "Chess One" wrote:





wrote in message


roups.com...


Okay slime readers, Can I get an Amen?


You?


You don't have the balls to write your own name. And no one here thinks this
is strange - so here you can get whatever you want.


Fortunately, this has naught to do with any legal process in this country,
but it does have to do with something


Phil Innes


"Bauer, you're outtaheeeere"


Thanks, Phil. I knew I could count on your support.

To reiterate, here are the sanitized talking points.

1) As a slate member, Bauer reaped direct benefit from
Trolgar's libels and impersonations.

2) Due to obvious conflict of interest, Bauer should recuse himself
and abstain from future executive board votes in this matter- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -


How can Executive Board member Bauer have the balls to threaten to sue
me, when I have enough money to try to throw him off the board by
suing to replace the old
board (Sloan) with the new Board (Bauer, Polgar, and Troung)? In
poltiical terms, Bauer is a fool. Where is service?

I DEMAND TO BE SERVED, BUDGET DIRECTOR BAUER! IS THE IOWA TAX MAN
GOING TO SERVE ME, or is he a PUSSY?

IS randy bauer a PUSSY? Why won't he serve me?

Why can't this bully fax me the suit at 850-722-0837. Put up or shut
up Randy. You are trying to cover up Paul Troung, a man who threatend
to KILL ME. You
position as a Executive Board means nothing. I take death threats very
seriously. You are obstructing the release of evidence, and I want
discovery if the US Attoreny
declines to investigate. There can be state crimes.

Randy Bauer, you don't have the money to bully me! SUE ME!

Marcus Roberts
USCF memebr #12621655



  #6   Report Post  
Old October 13th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 324
Default Bauer continues to defend Truong

On Oct 12, 9:46 pm, wrote:
On Oct 12, 9:19 pm, wrote:





On Oct 12, 6:53 pm, "Chess One" wrote:


wrote in message


roups.com...


Okay slime readers, Can I get an Amen?


You?


You don't have the balls to write your own name. And no one here thinks this
is strange - so here you can get whatever you want.


Fortunately, this has naught to do with any legal process in this country,
but it does have to do with something


Phil Innes


"Bauer, you're outtaheeeere"


Thanks, Phil. I knew I could count on your support.


To reiterate, here are the sanitized talking points.


1) As a slate member, Bauer reaped direct benefit from
Trolgar's libels and impersonations.


2) Due to obvious conflict of interest, Bauer should recuse himself
and abstain from future executive board votes in this matter- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


How can Executive Board member Bauer have the balls to threaten to sue
me, when I have enough money to try to throw him off the board by
suing to replace the old
board (Sloan) with the new Board (Bauer, Polgar, and Troung)? In
poltiical terms, Bauer is a fool. Where is service?

I DEMAND TO BE SERVED, BUDGET DIRECTOR BAUER! IS THE IOWA TAX MAN
GOING TO SERVE ME, or is he a PUSSY?

IS randy bauer a PUSSY? Why won't he serve me?

Why can't this bully fax me the suit at 850-722-0837. Put up or shut
up Randy. You are trying to cover up Paul Troung, a man who threatend
to KILL ME. You
position as a Executive Board means nothing. I take death threats very
seriously. You are obstructing the release of evidence, and I want
discovery if the US Attoreny
declines to investigate. There can be state crimes.

Randy Bauer, you don't have the money to bully me! SUE ME!

Marcus Roberts
USCF memebr #12621655- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -


Marcus, Marcus, Marcus. I will wait for the time to sue you - you
keep handing me material. Why jump the gun? Sooner or later you'll
say something really actionable.

By the way, Marcus, how did that thing with complaining about me to
the Sheriff of YOUR COUNTY go? After I explained what was going on
after your incoherent messages, the email I got from him said he
understood and wouldn't be contacting me again.

I guess that is one elected official that knows a nut case when he
sees one.

  #7   Report Post  
Old October 13th 07, 05:56 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 3,026
Default Bauer continues to defend Truong

RANDY'S AIN'T A-GOIN'

Anyway, due to obvious conflict of interest, Bauer

should recuse himself and abstain from future executive
board votes in this matter. -- ChessterMoless

Someone wrote, "Bauer, you're outtaheeeere."

But that's just it. Randy ain't outtaheeeere.
He told us that he would be outtaheeeere soon, but he
ain't a-goin'. He's still here.

To be sure, Randy is welcome to participate in
our Hobbesian war of all against all. Yet ... overmatched
against the likes of Marcus Rocky Roberts, Randy resembles
a light bag in a boxing gymnasium bouncing a hundred times a minute.
Tat-u-tat-u-tat-u-tat-u!

One theory about why Randy won't keep his
trothed troth to leave us is that he hopes to get back
some of his own against Marcus Roberts whom he
wants to break, even rhetorically.

That's throwing bad words after bad. It's the
equivalent of the Old Mongoose trying to get up from
the canvas after a devastating combination from the
Brockton Bomber. Randy must, therefore, wander around
the rgcp ring, muddled and befuddled. Marcus has
become an intellectual puncher, and Randy's forensic
chin can no longer absorb the metaphorical --
metonymy, synedoche, personification! -- peppering.
His corpus grows bruised from the onomatopoeic
wall-bouncing. He would do well -- above all, for
himself -- to grovel abjectly before Marcus Magnus.

Yours, Larry Parr




wrote:
Randy Bauer on Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:27 am

Facts are facts, Sam Sloan has finished at or near the
bottom of every USCF Executive Board election he
competed in except for one.


I'd say Bauer is "at or near the bottom" of Trolgar's collective
anus... licking, rimming, tossing their salad,
with greedy gleeful abandon.

Keep in mind that, as a slate member, Bauer reaped
direct benefit from Trolgar's libels and impersonations..

Randy Bauer on Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:27 am

Most of those elections pre-date the Fake Ssm Sloan
postings.


Of course, this is fallacy 17 from Murray's Blind Monkey List.
(17) Sloan would have lost the election anyway, so who cares?

Anyway, due to obvious conflict of interest, Bauer should
recuse himself and abstain from future executive board
votes in this matter.

Okay slime readers, Can I get an Amen?

"Bauer, you're outtaheeeere"


  #8   Report Post  
Old October 13th 07, 06:03 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 324
Default Bauer continues to defend Truong

On Oct 12, 11:56 pm, " wrote:

To be sure, Randy is welcome to participate in
our Hobbesian war of all against all. Yet ... overmatched
against the likes of Marcus Rocky Roberts, Randy resembles
a light bag in a boxing gymnasium bouncing a hundred times a minute.
Tat-u-tat-u-tat-u-tat-u!

One theory about why Randy won't keep his
trothed troth to leave us is that he hopes to get back
some of his own against Marcus Roberts whom he
wants to break, even rhetorically.

Yours, Larry Parr


Larry, you show your lack of convictions and class by suggesting that
the rantings of Marcus Roberts are to be applauded. You claim to be
for truth and justice and all that is good, yet when Marcus posts
obviously false statements - like that I was fired from my job and I
then post clear indisputable facts that that is not the case... and
then he says it AGAIN you clam up like the decaying rot that once was
your conscience.

You also know that was not the only lie that he posted about me.

Shame on you. You need to clean up your act.

Randy Bauer

  #9   Report Post  
Old October 13th 07, 10:25 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Dec 2006
Posts: 319
Default Bauer continues to defend Truong

On Oct 13, 12:03 am, Randy Bauer wrote:

[...]

Larry, you show your lack of convictions and class by suggesting that
the rantings of Marcus Roberts are to be applauded. You claim to be
for truth and justice and all that is good, yet when Marcus posts
obviously false statements - like that I was fired from my job and I
then post clear indisputable facts that that is not the case... and
then he says it AGAIN you clam up like the decaying rot that once was
your conscience.

You also know that was not the only lie that he posted about me.

Shame on you. You need to clean up your act.

Randy Bauer



Parr has this in common with the no-longer-anonymous-for-practical-
purposes poster (see Mig's blog): they're both capable of great
things, both have done great things, but they both find it easier to
lie and to hurt people.

People can--and do--change. I've got a to-do list of my own--wish me
luck....


  #10   Report Post  
Old October 13th 07, 03:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 3,026
Default Bauer continues to defend Truong

OUR "I LOVE TAXES" GUY WASN'T FIRED

Marcus posts obviously false statements -- like that I was fired
from my job and I then post clear indisputable facts that that is not
the case... and then he says it AGAIN you clam up like the decaying
rot that once was your conscience. -- Randy Bauer

More predictable stuff from censor Randy Bauer
and Bill Brock. Mr. Bauer tells us that I did not
take issue with Marcus Roberts over whether the former
was fired as state budget director of Iowa. I most
certainly did WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING THE FACTS
OF THE MATTER FOR SURE.

Mind you, my reasons for figuring why Randy was
not fired were far from complimentary to our new board
member, but I did disagree with Marcus.

Bill Brock would compare me with either himself
or some past anonymous posters here. Such an opinion
would cut deeply if it came from a source that I respect.




wrote:
On Oct 13, 12:03 am, Randy Bauer wrote:

[...]

Larry, you show your lack of convictions and class by suggesting that
the rantings of Marcus Roberts are to be applauded. You claim to be
for truth and justice and all that is good, yet when Marcus posts
obviously false statements - like that I was fired from my job and I
then post clear indisputable facts that that is not the case... and
then he says it AGAIN you clam up like the decaying rot that once was
your conscience.

You also know that was not the only lie that he posted about me.

Shame on you. You need to clean up your act.

Randy Bauer



Parr has this in common with the no-longer-anonymous-for-practical-
purposes poster (see Mig's blog): they're both capable of great
things, both have done great things, but they both find it easier to
lie and to hurt people.

People can--and do--change. I've got a to-do list of my own--wish me
luck....


Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Deconstructing Bauer [email protected] rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) 10 April 22nd 06 09:28 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 ChessBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Chess"

 

Copyright © 2017