Old October 13th 07, 03:23 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Admiration for Sam Sloan

I must say, one quality I admire in Sam Sloan
is that of restraint.

Restraint ?! How can you say restraint?

Allow me to explain.

Imagine that some greedy ****s libeled and
impersonated you every day, calling you a child
molester, and generally getting on your last nerve.

Naturally, you would want to sue them, wouldn't you?

But would you actually wait for the opportunity?

Would you tolerate that abuse month after month for
two years?

I wouldn't.

I'd be more inclined to handle such a problem personally.

After all that's a personal attack we've seen.

Very personal indeed.

So, I would fly to Lubbock, and visit the local sports
shop.

Yeah, I'm a chess player, but I like to stay in shape.

I'd purchase some climbing cleats, a football helmet,
some baseball bats, and then -

We're talking about some Major Cross Training.

Old October 13th 07, 03:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 12, 9:23 pm, wrote:
[...]

Sam Sloan is required to behave under the ethical rules of an
ATTRONEY. If he does anything like that, a United States Distrcit
Judge might throw him in JAIL. The man represents himself
in court, therefore, he must act like an attorney, or he will be
PUNISHED. If he wants to be a big boy, MR. Cheif Justice Sloan must
act like an honorable man, while he represents himself
in this lawsuit. The Plantiff can't fly up to Lubbock. It's called an
appearance of improperity. It would hurt his case to go to Texas.

Marcus Roberts

Old October 13th 07, 03:45 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 12, 9:29 pm, wrote:
On Oct 12, 9:23 pm, wrote:

[...]

Well Marcus, I suppose you are right about that.

Still, there's an executive board meeting in Crossville.

That's only 3 weeks way.

I imagine a lot of uscf members will visit.

Do you think Truong will appear?

Or do you suppose he will resign before then?

Old October 13th 07, 04:25 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 12, 9:45 pm, wrote:
On Oct 12, 9:29 pm, wrote:

On Oct 12, 9:23 pm, wrote:

[...]

Or do you suppose he will resign before then?- Hide quoted text -

I think Troung is in it till he is dies or is convicted and probably
gets probation. I think Paul will proclaim his innocence.

If he resigns, there are so many people he has injured, he fears now
he will look gulity. I have figured that there are about 8 or 10
victims. Our class is so large, no one signle
member can screw up the class case against Paul. These are malicoious
threats to kill aginst me, and Paul has his entire life invested in
this. That's why EB member Randy Bauer is a PUSSY
and won't sue me. Randy just votes to COVER UP Paul's crimes. Paul can
still be charged in Lubbock, Texas for threatening to kill me. It all
leads back to Texas Tech with those IP addresses.

Let's say the US attorney does not issue supenoas. OK. Then, they
might have to reopen the case after I issue my supenoas in my civil
case. THIS IS TOO BIG. Paul can't back down.

Paul Troung faces several large DAMAGE suits. To win those suits in
front a jury, he isn't
going look week.

It could cost Paul a million dollar judgement (or more) if he does
anything that makes him look gulity.

Clearly, O.J. says take it to the JURY, and role those dice one more
time....

Marcus Roberts