Old October 13th 07, 05:57 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Amazing series of posts at Mig's Daily Dirt

http://www.chessninja.com/dailydirt/..._spillover.htm

Posts starting at 16:51 and running through 22:56, October 12.

As Mig said a little later, you can't make stuff like this up.
Old October 13th 07, 12:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 12, 11:57 pm, Mike Murray wrote:
http://www.chessninja.com/dailydirt/..._spillover.htm

Posts starting at 16:51 and running through 22:56, October 12.

As Mig said a little later, you can't make stuff like this up.

Isn't the definition of a stupid criminal a criminal who keeps getting
caught?

Old October 15th 07, 09:02 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Sat, 13 Oct 2007 04:49:16 -0700, The Historian
wrote:

On Oct 12, 11:57 pm, Mike Murray wrote:
http://www.chessninja.com/dailydirt/..._spillover.htm

Posts starting at 16:51 and running through 22:56, October 12.

As Mig said a little later, you can't make stuff like this up.

Isn't the definition of a stupid criminal a criminal who keeps getting
caught?

Mig just recently posted he's been shown evidence Polgar and Truong
were on a plane when the posts on his blog were made. Perhaps the
Fake Fake is not as far-fetched as it originally appeared.

This doesn't get dull.

Old October 15th 07, 12:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

wrote:
On Oct 12, 11:57 pm, Mike Murray wrote:
http://www.chessninja.com/dailydirt/..._spillover.htm

Posts starting at 16:51 and running through 22:56, October 12.

As Mig said a little later, you can't make stuff like this up.

Isn't the definition of a stupid criminal a criminal who keeps getting
caught?

Mig just recently posted he's been shown evidence Polgar and Truong
were on a plane when the posts on his blog were made. Perhaps the
Fake Fake is not as far-fetched as it originally appeared.

Perhaps, but I haven't seen the post in question. Just his 'Susan and
Paul are good for chess, so they get a pass to do whatever they like'
suck-up. The same sort of 'thinking', in other words, that gives
Fischer a pass whenever he spews hate into a radio microphone.

This doesn't get dull.

No, but it does remind me of why I'm not involved in chess aside from
historical research.

Old October 15th 07, 12:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

wrote:
On Oct 12, 11:57 pm, Mike Murray wrote:
http://www.chessninja.com/dailydirt/..._spillover.htm

Posts starting at 16:51 and running through 22:56, October 12.

As Mig said a little later, you can't make stuff like this up.

Isn't the definition of a stupid criminal a criminal who keeps getting
caught?

Mig just recently posted he's been shown evidence Polgar and Truong
were on a plane when the posts on his blog were made. Perhaps the
Fake Fake is not as far-fetched as it originally appeared.

This doesn't get dull.

Remember "Prozac"

Ah, the Selmedica spam you posted to newsgroups between drafts of
"deal memos."

Old October 15th 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 13, 12:57 am, Mike Murray wrote:
http://www.chessninja.com/dailydirt/..._spillover.htm

Posts starting at 16:51 and running through 22:56, October 12.

As Mig said a little later, you can't make stuff like this up.

I just tried to post an answer on Mig's blog. Has he blocked all
further discussion of this subject? I can no longer find the box at
the bottom where one posts comments.

Old October 15th 07, 03:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Mon, 15 Oct 2007 04:47:54 -0700, The Historian
wrote:

This doesn't get dull.

No, but it does remind me of why I'm not involved in chess aside from
historical research.

When does "commentary on current events" end and "historical research"
begin? I feel like we're standing on the grassy knoll. Or, maybe,
making posts about Russia in 1921.
Old October 15th 07, 03:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Rob Rob is offline

I am not commenting further on what was posted on the internet further
except to say it was inaccurate, incomplete and not the final draft of
the memo and is in violation of a still in force non disclosure
agreement which was signed and duly executed.

Should you wish to consider commenting on this further and continuing
the defaming of my character publically,I request that you please send
your comments along with your full mailing address as to expedite
things legally.

Rob Mitchell
cc Craig Brent

Old October 15th 07, 03:34 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 15, 9:24 am, Rob wrote:
I am not commenting further on what was posted on the internet further
except to say it was inaccurate, incomplete and not the final draft of
the memo and is in violation of a still in force non disclosure
agreement which was signed and duly executed.

Should you wish to consider commenting on this further and continuing
the defaming of my character publically,I request that you please send
your comments along with your full mailing address as to expedite
things legally.

Rob Mitchell
cc Craig Brent

How long was the "non-disclosure" period? As for defamation of
character, I'd be very careful throwing that phrase around. More than
one person can use it.