Old October 13th 07, 06:21 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Truong Busted Again -- Same Crime, Different Forum

http://www.chessninja.com/dailydirt/..._spillover.htm

And in case you think you are posting anonymously here, you aren't.
Surfing is one thing, posting is quite another. I never go to the
trouble, but this system won't even allow you to post without taking
in far more data than anyone would ever need to identify the source.
The scripts I use to prevent bot and spamming can capture anything
from the contents of your clipboard to your screen resolution to, doh,
the contents of a cookie with a unique ID string. Or perhaps the
person doing it is just too poor a businessman to figure out things
like risk and reward?

As I said above, I'm all for anonymity, even as stupid as it makes
some people. But when it comes to people coming here and crapping all
over the place, no. Crawl back to the Usenet or we will see what your
Suddenlink provider in Texas has to say about identity theft and
providing server logs, which can trivially reconstruct your connection
times, dns connection records, and packet transmission down to the
millisecond, making IP superfluous. Unless you are ready to claim that
your computer was taken over by a hacker posting *from your machine*,
of course at the same time you were on it doing other (traceable)
things like looking at documents and sending email, you'd just be
digging yourself a deeper, more embarrassing hole.

Stop blaming the world for your own immature actions and grow up. Be
man, if not a mensch. Move on, do your job. Or get one. And if it's
too late and you have to live with the consequences of your actions,
let's hope you'll accept responsibility, at least to yourself if not
in public. Lastly, are you serious?! Look at yourself! Posting 40
times, mostly in conversation with yourself, about something this
incredibly stupid?! To wage a war defending against similar
accusations elsewhere?! If there isn't a 12-step program for internet
rage and anonymous posting there's needs to be one. Yikes.

Old October 13th 07, 06:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 22:21:07 -0700, wrote:

http://www.chessninja.com/dailydirt/..._spillover.htm

Today! Almost in real time. Hard to believe.
Old October 13th 07, 06:31 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 13, 12:21 am, wrote:
[...]

It will get worse, not better. The Delegates do deserve each other.
They can all meet as a group and
talk about it. Sloan has a legitimate claim. If any one of the 80,000
USCF members files suit in Chicago
agaisnt the USCF, it's over for Troung, and the ENTIRE OLD BOARD.

Paul Troung has been hurting LOTS OF PEOPLE.He threatened to KILL me.
How can he be on the EXecutive Board of the US Chess Federation?

Why can't Paul just resign?

Marcus Roberts

Old October 13th 07, 11:00 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 13, 12:29 am, Mike Murray wrote:
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007 22:21:07 -0700, wrote:
http://www.chessninja.com/dailydirt/..._spillover.htm

Today! Almost in real time. Hard to believe.

Wait! Innes and Mitchell haven't posted yet! There's more fun to come!