Old October 13th 07, 10:40 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Mig Gets A Visit From Texas

Posted by: Mig

Everyone is entitled to privacy, even anonymity, even if tends to cause some
people to let their most vicious and stupid natures out. But when it comes
to identity theft and/or manipulation via posting with multiple ID's in the
same thread I will occasionally out them. Such behavior violates basic terms
of service for a community site by posting under multiple ID's. One of the
reasons the Usenet / Google Groups became such a cesspool was the lack of
moderation was eventually overwhelmed the common sense minority that was
there to actually talk about chess. Sloan, the real one, was a huge part of
that downfall.

The person posting here as "Memory" also posted in this same thread as
"Voice of Reason", "Kramnik", "sh", "Crash", "Chronic Pain", "Doody",
"kitty", "Grange" and many others. So, the usual process of filing an abuse
report with his ISP has begun. Unsurprisingly, all these posts are of a
theme, one I'm sure you can guess. Hmm, where in the past have we seen one
person posting under dozens of names to attack people in something related
to Susan Polgar?

Crawl back to the Usenet or we will see what your Suddenlink provider in
Texas has to say about identity theft and providing server logs, which can
trivially reconstruct your connection times, dns connection records, and
packet transmission down to the millisecond, making IP superfluous. Unless
you are ready to claim that your computer was taken over by a hacker posting
*from your machine*, of course at the same time you were on it doing other
(traceable) things like looking at documents and sending email, you'd just
be digging yourself a deeper, more embarrassing hole.

Stop blaming the world for your own immature actions and grow up. Be man, if
not a mensch. Move on, do your job. Or get one. And if it's too late and you
have to live with the consequences of your actions, let's hope you'll accept
responsibility, at least to yourself if not in public. Lastly, are you
serious?! Look at yourself! Posting 40 times, mostly in conversation with
yourself, about something this incredibly stupid?! To wage a war defending
against similar accusations elsewhere?! If there isn't a 12-step program for
internet rage and anonymous posting there's needs to be one. Yikes.

http://www.chessninja.com/dailydirt/200 ... llover.htm

Old October 13th 07, 11:58 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 13, 4:40 am, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
[...]

I see Gregory Alexander is busy running damage control on Mig's blog.

Old October 14th 07, 01:49 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 13, 5:58 am, The Historian wrote:
On Oct 13, 4:40 am, "B. Lafferty" wrote:

.. Unless
you are ready to claim that your computer was taken over by a hacker posting
*from your machine*, of course at the same time you were on it doing other
(traceable) things like looking at documents and sending email, you'd just
be digging yourself a deeper, more embarrassing hole.

Let's analyze this claim about Paul being framed. If Paul claims that
he was taken over
by a hacker, then there are about three people in the world who would
know about this that you
would recoginize the names, and a team of 8 full time hackers, who
read this entire newsgroup
and have files on all of us victims. The USCF gave a several page file
on me dating back to
1997 - via Delegate Kellhner. Kellhner flew to St Kitts personally
last December or so. I was FRAMED by
Kellhner - or set up. I know exactly how FIDE operates when this
happens

One of these people know abou the "frame"

Bill Kellhner
Steven Doyle
Kirsn Iluymzhinov*

*must know, only rich dude with the money to frame Paul

Kirsan is the only person with the funds. Yes, Kirsan (his assocaites
in Italy) stole a 1,000 dollars of my money, but
my point is that his agents

NEEDED THE THOUSAND DOLLARS

I don't want to talk about all of the FIDE politics, but the reader
must understand that I am a citizen
of St Kitts and Nevis, and my contry in FIDE has been attacked by Paul
Troung and Bill Kellhner. In this attack, I know
a hell of a lot about FIDE, and I am telling you, Kirsan doesn't have
the money to frame Paul.

Instead of Paul, That FIDE hit money would be used to go after me, not
Paul. I am a threat to Ilyumzhiov until we can get this
FIDE / St Kitts and Nevis admission stuff sorted out.

Paul is gulity as ****. To the extent one S. Polgar is involved, I
want to find out that. S Polgar
might be a Hillary Clinton, and what can she do? If she found out
after the fact, she can only
threaten to divorce him if he ever does it again, and it is still TOO
LATE.

Marcus Roberts
Permanent Delegate of St Kitts and Nevis to FIDE