Old October 13th 07, 10:07 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default NY Times Response to current affairs

It look like the NY Times have responded to my challenge to their reporting
of the issue - and it is a candid response, stating their pro-forma
obligations, editorial invigilation, etc. I encouraged their reporter and
editors to keep at it, and keep an open mind, since those are consequent
virtues. Phil Innes

Old October 13th 07, 10:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 13, 4:07 pm, "Chess One" wrote:
It look like the NY Times have responded to my challenge to their reporting
of the issue - and it is a candid response, stating their pro-forma
obligations, editorial invigilation, etc. I encouraged their reporter and
editors to keep at it, and keep an open mind, since those are consequent
virtues. Phil Innes

Is this the real Innes? Can you site this? What are you talking about?
I don't have the ability to look at what article
you are talking about?

Thanks

Marcus Roberts

Old October 14th 07, 02:51 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

wrote:
On Oct 13, 4:07 pm, "Chess One" wrote:
It look like the NY Times have responded to my challenge to their reporting
of the issue - and it is a candid response, stating their pro-forma
obligations, editorial invigilation, etc. I encouraged their reporter and
editors to keep at it, and keep an open mind, since those are consequent
virtues. Phil Innes

Is this the real Innes? Can you site this? What are you talking about?
I don't have the ability to look at what article
you are talking about?

Most probably it's the same sort of "encouragement" Innes gives the
sun each morning. And when the sun rises, Innes sends out a press
release stressing the importance of his encouragement.