Old October 13th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Mig Totally Kicks Ass

While the USCF continues to indulge in endless secret
committee meetings to cover up misdeeds and postpone
any responsible actions,

Mig demonstrates the type of leadership we need at the USCF !

Witness his Open, Direct, and Swift Action:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Mig,

Please restore the offending message post I made that linked to
factual/vetted/non-judgment el/non-racist web sites in support of the
points I made, and show us how/which any of the link(s) are racist/
libelous/false/criminal/inappropriate in nature, fact, or essence.
Posted by: Lasker at October 13, 2007 15:46

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Lasker, if you can't handle someone deleting your racist idiocy, take
your filthy little personal agenda elsewhere. I delete hijacks, off-
topic stupidity, and weak-brained attempts at racist trolling and you
hit the trifecta.
Posted by: Mig at October 13, 2007 15:11

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Old October 13th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Oh, and here is the offending message:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
In a twinge of sarcasm, I criticized Fischer for publicly
congratulating the Taliban for 9/11. OK, here's the proof:
http://everything2.com/index.pl?node...ode_id=1153757
http://www.ishipress.com/bobby.htm
And, I also made the claim that Fischer at least publicly claims to
hate Jewish people:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbtWuwQX8Is
http://everything2.com/index.pl?node...ode_id=1140332
Even though his parents were Jewish, making him Jewish, too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobby_Fischer
http://www.jinfo.org/Chess_Champions.html
I also claimed that the Jewish religion forbids divorce.
http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/vi...search=divorce
And that Susan Polgar is Jewish.
http://www.chessmaniac.com/2005_01_3...hessManiac.php
And, that she was married in 1994 [to Dr. Jacob Shutzman].
http://search.eb.com/women/print?art...tocId=2175 17
Susan divorced Jacob Shutzman, and married Paul Truong in December
2006.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Polgar
Facts, all facts.
Lasker's Genius -- Fischer's Convenience -- Polgar's Libel

Posted by: Lasker at October 13, 2007 08:18
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Old October 15th 07, 08:33 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

I also claimed that the Jewish religion forbids divorce.http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/vi...tter=D&search=...
And that Susan Polgar is Jewish.http://www.chessmaniac.com/2005_01_3...hessManiac.php
And, that she was married in 1994 [to Dr. Jacob Shutzman].http://search.eb.com/women/print?art...rticle=true&to...
Susan divorced Jacob Shutzman, and married Paul Truong in December
2006.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susan_Polgar
Facts, all facts.
Lasker's Genius -- Fischer's Convenience -- Polgar's Libel

Posted by: Lasker at October 13, 2007 08:18
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Well, obviously Mig has closed ranks behind the Polgar/Truong team and
now he randomly shadow boces with himself. This is an old, old tactic:
accuse someone who brings up something that really undermines the
credibility of someone you love or your friend of some false charge
(in this case, Mig's false charge of racism) in order to censure them.
Fortunately, you saved the damming evidence, and now, to add insult to
injury, Mig demonstrates his juvenile knowledge of the web by claiming
that Susan and Paul showed him proof that they were on a plane when
the offending messages in his blog link were posted, completely
overlooking the FACT that both Susan and Paul may simply have a third
party use or mimic their net connection and post these things now to
clear their names. I could go on, but I'm sure you can make the
connection.

Old October 15th 07, 08:37 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 13, 2:42 pm, wrote:
[...]

Note that you have reversed the order that the messages appear in
Mig's blog. Mig first made the spurious false racist against Lasker
calling him a racist, when in fact the poster Lasker made no such
attack or claim. Bu doing this (falling for the bait? clearly, Mig
exposes himself to legal challenge and discredits his credibility.

Thanks for exposing Mig.

Old October 15th 07, 09:54 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 13, 2:42 pm, wrote:
[...]

Clearly, he's just randomly shadow boxing with himself here, how
unfortunate. As you know, this is simply an old, old political smear
tactic: accuse a rival that brings up something that really undermines
the character/credibility of someone you love/friend of some false
charge (in this case, Mig's false charge of racism) in order to
censure them. Fortunately, you saved the proof that he failed, and
now, to add insult to injury, Mig claims that Truong and Polgar, by
showing him proof that they were on a plane when most of the offending
messages were posted, proves their innocence. This of course,
overlooks many other possibilities; perhaps they had a friend use or
mimic/mirror their PC/net connection and post these things in Mig's
blog to clear their reputation? I could go on, but I'm sure that you
can make the connection.

Old October 15th 07, 10:19 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 13, 2:42 pm, wrote:
[...]

Mig's blog. Mig first made the spurious false racist charges against
Lasker, when in fact Lasker made no such slur. By doing this (falling
for the bait, is Lasker a fed/lawyer/etc.?) it appears that Mig
undermined his own legal challenge/threat while discrediting himself.
This affair is getting stranger by the minute.

Thanks for exposing Mig's error.