Old October 14th 07, 10:23 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Avoid Polgar and Truong like the plague

I-Told-You-So

"What will it take, for everyone to understand that we should avoid
Polgar and Truong like the plague?
Polgar and Truong REPEATEDLY take financial advantage of USCF.
Polgar and Truong REPEATEDLY threaten us with lawsuits."

Tim Hanke
USCF Vice President of Finance
3/18/2004

Old October 14th 07, 10:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 14, 4:23 am, wrote:
I-Told-You-So

"What will it take, for everyone to understand that we should avoid
Polgar and Truong like the plague?
Polgar and Truong REPEATEDLY take financial advantage of USCF.
Polgar and Truong REPEATEDLY threaten us with lawsuits."

Tim Hanke
USCF Vice President of Finance
3/18/2004

The Chairman of the Board and the VP of Marketing and Finance of the
US Chess Federation (Susan Polgar and Paul Troung), 2 of the 7 member
Executive Board, just threatened to SUE the company
they "volenteer" for (a 501c4 not-for-profit) if dues paying members
who support Paul and Susan financially discuss topics they don't like
on the USCF Forums. To get everyone onto the forums, the VP of
marketing engaged in a FELONY CRIME on the usenet. That's a way to
round em up and into the USCF Forums, Paul!

Susan Polgar just threatened lifetime bans on the forums! LIFETIME
BANS! Frankly, Susan is a bitch. She called up my SISTER, and HARASSED
her and INSULTED ME and my family. Then, she claims I am going to kill
her. BITCH.

If you have to talk to Susan or Paul, you need a tape recorder to
protect yourself.

Marcus Roberts
former USCF Vice President

Old October 14th 07, 10:47 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 14, 4:35 am, wrote:
On Oct 14, 4:23 am, wrote:

[...]

Executive Board Member Bauer threatened to SUE me on this very forum,
for trying
to get EVIDENCE TO ASTERTAIN FOR MY LIFE WHO IN THE HELL THREATENED
TO KILL ME.

Executive Board MEmber Goichberg accused me of firing "dry shots" to
the Cherry Hill, NJ (CHNJ) Police
on August 1, 2007, with former Chess Life Editor Glen Peterson. I have
no idea what they are talking about.
The CHNJ Police told me they had reported so many "crimes" on me that
they were too numerous to list
on the report, however, the crimes were all out of their jurdisction.

I have NO CRIMINAL RECORD.

That 4 of 7. Why keep on going?

Marcus Roberts
former USCF Vice Presdient

Old October 14th 07, 10:54 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 14, 4:23 am, wrote:
I-Told-You-So

"What will it take, for everyone to understand that we should avoid
Polgar and Truong like the plague?
Polgar and Truong REPEATEDLY take financial advantage of USCF.
Polgar and Truong REPEATEDLY threaten us with lawsuits."

Tim Hanke
USCF Vice President of Finance
3/18/2004

The Polgars also have a access to complete files on every chess
poltiican in the US Chess Federation.
They share information with FIDE, and will travel to other nations,
and deliver files to various governemnt ministiries
to try to throw you in jail. Bill Kellhner flew down with such a file
on me to St Kitts about 1 year ago.

If you have ever been a delegte, you have a file, and former EB member
Sloan never got those files, and he
never will get those files.

Marcus Roberts

Old October 14th 07, 10:59 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 14, 5:47 am, wrote:
Executive Board MEmber Goichberg accused me of firing "dry shots" to
the Cherry Hill, NJ (CHNJ) Police
on August 1, 2007, with former Chess Life Editor Glen Peterson. I have
no idea what they are talking about.

For medical reasons, Giochberg has been preoccupied with sperm count.