Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Report Post  
Old October 15th 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Aug 2007
Posts: 146
Default Mottershead Report Download

Greetings,

Is the Mottershead report (1) currently available for download to the
public? I am quite curious to learn more.

I hope that the sources of the impersonations and libel are
discovered, tried, convicted, and justly punished. I wonder, with the
extended length of time involved in some of these attacks, perhaps
U.S. Internet stalking laws may also apply.

Cheers,
j.d.walker

  #2   Report Post  
Old October 15th 07, 01:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Sep 2007
Posts: 99
Default Mottershead Report Download


j.d.walker wrote:
Greetings,

Is the Mottershead report (1) currently available for download to the
public? I am quite curious to learn more.

I hope that the sources of the impersonations and libel are
discovered, tried, convicted, and justly punished. I wonder, with the
extended length of time involved in some of these attacks, perhaps
U.S. Internet stalking laws may also apply.

Cheers,
j.d.walker


From blogger.com


Full Mottershead Report
http://rapidshare.com/files/62603468...shead.tgz.html


It opens with Winzip, but It's just a boring compilation of log files.

  #3   Report Post  
Old October 15th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,576
Default Mottershead Report Download

On Oct 14, 7:39 pm, wrote:
j.d.walker wrote:
Greetings,


Is the Mottershead report (1) currently available for download to the
public? I am quite curious to learn more.


I hope that the sources of the impersonations and libel are
discovered, tried, convicted, and justly punished. I wonder, with the
extended length of time involved in some of these attacks, perhaps
U.S. Internet stalking laws may also apply.


Cheers,
j.d.walker
From blogger.com
Full Mottershead Report
http://rapidshare.com/files/62603468...shead.tgz.html


It opens with Winzip, but It's just a boring compilation of log files.- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -


As the lead money man who is planning on filing suit, and dealing with
other plantiffs, I express concerned for the damaged
people (8-10 of us) out here over the chain of evidence. We need a
chain of custody. Paul is going to SAY HE WAS FRAMED and the evidence
was faked. I really wish I understood under what conditions the
evidence was gathered.

However, is the US Attoreny's call right now, not my call to issue
supenoas. I am just a victim.

Marcus Roberts

  #4   Report Post  
Old October 15th 07, 03:53 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Aug 2007
Posts: 146
Default Mottershead Report Download

On Oct 14, 6:03 pm, wrote:
On Oct 14, 7:39 pm, wrote:



j.d.walker wrote:
Greetings,


Is the Mottershead report (1) currently available for download to the
public? I am quite curious to learn more.


I hope that the sources of the impersonations and libel are
discovered, tried, convicted, and justly punished. I wonder, with the
extended length of time involved in some of these attacks, perhaps
U.S. Internet stalking laws may also apply.


Cheers,
j.d.walker
From blogger.com
Full Mottershead Report
http://rapidshare.com/files/62603468...shead.tgz.html


It opens with Winzip, but It's just a boring compilation of log files.- Hide quoted text -


- Show quoted text -


As the lead money man who is planning on filing suit, and dealing with
other plantiffs, I express concerned for the damaged
people (8-10 of us) out here over the chain of evidence. We need a
chain of custody. Paul is going to SAY HE WAS FRAMED and the evidence
was faked. I really wish I understood under what conditions the
evidence was gathered.

However, is the US Attoreny's call right now, not my call to issue
supenoas. I am just a victim.

Marcus Roberts


Thank you for the download link. It is very interesting reading. It
seems convincing to me at first read. I will be curious to see what
else develops.

One question I have. When a source issues a large number of news
article delete commands, is that information logged? If so, does it
list the issuer's IP address etc?


Cheers,
J.D. Walker

  #5   Report Post  
Old October 15th 07, 12:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Oct 2007
Posts: 54
Default Mottershead Report Download

On Oct 14, 5:20 pm, "j.d.walker" wrote:
Greetings,

Is the Mottershead report (1) currently available for download to the
public? I am quite curious to learn more.

I hope that the sources of the impersonations and libel are
discovered, tried, convicted, and justly punished. I wonder, with the
extended length of time involved in some of these attacks, perhaps
U.S. Internet stalking laws may also apply.

Cheers,
j.d.walker


I have examined Mottershead's report. If this is the genuine Brian
Mottershead report, and it itself is 100% unaltered/unedited, it's way
too late for subterfuge and after-charges conspiracy theories. It's
time for some extreme damage control.



  #6   Report Post  
Old October 15th 07, 12:53 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Jul 2007
Posts: 3,073
Default Mottershead Report Download

On Oct 15, 6:46 am, wrote:
On Oct 14, 5:20 pm, "j.d.walker" wrote:

Greetings,


Is the Mottershead report (1) currently available for download to the
public? I am quite curious to learn more.


I hope that the sources of the impersonations and libel are
discovered, tried, convicted, and justly punished. I wonder, with the
extended length of time involved in some of these attacks, perhaps
U.S. Internet stalking laws may also apply.


Cheers,
j.d.walker


I have examined Mottershead's report. If this is the genuine Brian
Mottershead report, and it itself is 100% unaltered/unedited, it's way
too late for subterfuge and after-charges conspiracy theories. It's
time for some extreme damage control.


I've seen the report as well. There have been extreme damage control
attempts already from those poor souls infected with Polgarhea. Mig
seems to have caught the infection.

  #7   Report Post  
Old October 15th 07, 01:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,576
Default Mottershead Report Download

On Oct 15, 6:53 am, The Historian wrote:
On Oct 15, 6:46 am, wrote:





On Oct 14, 5:20 pm, "j.d.walker" wrote:


Greetings,


Is the Mottershead report (1) currently available for download to the
public? I am quite curious to learn more.


I hope that the sources of the impersonations and libel are
discovered, tried, convicted, and justly punished. I wonder, with the
extended length of time involved in some of these attacks, perhaps
U.S. Internet stalking laws may also apply.


Cheers,
j.d.walker


I have examined Mottershead's report. If this is the genuine Brian
Mottershead report, and it itself is 100% unaltered/unedited, it's way
too late for subterfuge and after-charges conspiracy theories. It's
time for some extreme damage control.


I've seen the report as well. There have been extreme damage control
attempts already from those poor souls infected with Polgarhea. Mig
seems to have caught the infection.- Hide quoted text -

- Show quoted text -


There is no cure. Even with the truth, chess players will go down with
their heros. Good or bad,
Robert Fischer is a prime example of what Susan Polgar now faces.
Bobby had a number of devoted
followers, and generally he was considered loony by the rest of US
society. Susan is one step behind
Bobby. Susan is about to get called loony.

Susan Poglar is going down the same road as Bobby. Our role model has
been destoryed, becasue
her husband is a pervert.

If Paul would just resign, we can resolve these claims, and get on
with chess. I fear that this isn't going
to happenen.

Marcus Roberts

  #8   Report Post  
Old October 15th 07, 05:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal,soc.culture.vietnamese
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 14,870
Default Mottershead Report Download

The Mottershead Report has been posted online and it proves 100% sure
that Paul Truong is the Fake Sam Sloan. It can be downloaded at:
http://rapidshare.com/files/62649719...shead.zip.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/62603468...shead.tgz.html

The Report contains five files. The most important is
full-mottershead-report.txt

The rest are data files, including all 2463 posts by the Fake Sam
Sloan since mid-2005.

The proof that all these postings were by the same person comes from
not merely the IP addresses but also from the user agent strings and
the type of computer, software, browsers, etc. used in which there was
a 100% match between the Fake Sam Sloan and Paul Truong in 2463 posts
over a two year period.

I suggest that you have your tech guys look at this. The report also
answers the legal questions being raised by another poster.

The report only implicates Paul Truong, mainly because Susan Polgar
rarely posted to the public forums during this period and instead
posted to her own blog.

Sam Sloan

  #9   Report Post  
Old October 15th 07, 06:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal,soc.culture.vietnamese
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,576
Default Mottershead Report Download

On Oct 15, 11:39 am, samsloan wrote:
The Mottershead Report has been posted online and it proves 100% sure
that Paul Truong is the Fake Sam Sloan. It can be downloaded at:http://rapidshare.com/files/62649719...shead.tgz.html

The Report contains five files. The most important is
full-mottershead-report.txt

The rest are data files, including all 2463 posts by the Fake Sam
Sloan since mid-2005.

The proof that all these postings were by the same person comes from
not merely the IP addresses but also from the user agent strings and
the type of computer, software, browsers, etc. used in which there was
a 100% match between the Fake Sam Sloan and Paul Truong in 2463 posts
over a two year period.

I suggest that you have your tech guys look at this. The report also
answers the legal questions being raised by another poster.

The report only implicates Paul Truong, mainly because Susan Polgar
rarely posted to the public forums during this period and instead
posted to her own blog.

Sam Sloan


The Real Sam Sloan

You accuse still them both in your lawsuit. Do you stand by that, or
do you plan to remove Susan Polgar
from your lawsuit?

Marcus Roberts

  #10   Report Post  
Old October 15th 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,misc.legal,soc.culture.vietnamese
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ChessBanter: May 2006
Posts: 9,302
Default Mottershead Report Download

On Oct 15, 12:02 pm, wrote:


The proof that all these postings were by the same person comes from
not merely the IP addresses but also from the user agent strings and
the type of computer, software, browsers, etc. used in which there was
a 100% match between the Fake Sam Sloan and Paul Truong in 2463 posts
over a two year period.


I suggest that you have your tech guys look at this. The report also
answers the legal questions being raised by another poster.


The report only implicates Paul Truong, mainly because Susan Polgar
rarely posted to the public forums during this period and instead
posted to her own blog.



You accuse still them both in your lawsuit. Do you stand by that, or
do you plan to remove Susan Polgar
from your lawsuit?



I have noticed that Mr. Sloan has grave difficulties in
making up his mind on such matters.

At times, his accusations were directed against the
duo Paul Truong and Susan Polgar, but now he says
that he has "proof" it was just Paul Truong, and this
last post indicates a 100% match in computers and
operating systems, etc. Note that SS's earlier postings
had indicated the Fake Sloan used /different computers/,
including those of Texas Tech -- obviously not a perfect
match to Paul Truong's notebook computer. Duh!

Maybe the problem is that Mr. Sloan's typing fingers
get so far ahead of his brain that it never catches up.
Maybe with apologists excusing his every blunder, Mr.
Sloan feels he can make almost random accusations
and later on take the credit for exposing whoever it
turns out was the real culprit, so long as he had at
some point or other accused them of something. In
this scenario, the more nearly-random accusations he
has sewn, the more credit he is likely to reap, backed
by his apologists.


-- help bot


Reply
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Mottershead Report [email protected] rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) 9 October 13th 07 02:47 AM
The Mottershead Report [email protected] rec.games.chess.misc (Chess General) 5 October 13th 07 01:13 AM
USCF Pension and Finance Problems and Slow Response From Board OdessaChess[_2_] rec.games.chess.politics (Chess Politics) 9 September 24th 07 11:59 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:07 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 ChessBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Chess"

 

Copyright © 2017