Old October 15th 07, 03:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,soc.culture.japan,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.vietnamese

Default Fake Japanese Language Posting on Migs Blog

Mig Greengard has complained that there are at least ten different
fake people posting to his blog at
http://www.chessninja.com/dailydirt/..._spillover.htm . Mig
is sure that all but one of them are fake because they all say much
the same thing, praising Susan Polgar, and they all have the same IP
address.

Here is one fake posting that Mig seems to have missed:

Charles,

I am a 19 year old girl. Yes, I am a woman but I am small and often
afraid of big loud men. You do not understand the fears women have
when men gang up and attack them. I do not like big angry loud men. On
TV and the movies that is what I see as examples of American men.

It makes me afraid and angry when I see words of harm discussed about
a person I like and often wonder why she is involved with a chess
federation that hates her. If I were Susan, I would just go to a place
where I can be happy, away from such nasty people. No one can take
away her personal treasure, her heart and mind. She deserves happiness
after all of the hate she endured for chess all her life.

It makes me cry!

それは私に叫びをする。

Posted by: yuri at October 12, 2007 00:21

Two other much longer Japanese language postings by Yuri have been
deleted by Mig. My wife is Japanese and I asked her to read the one
posting above. She says that the one posting above that remains on his
blog is fake, as no Japanese person would have written it. It uses the
wrong version of the word "to cry".

My wife suspects that Paul Truong himself wrote it. Truong is
Vietnamese and most Vietnamese have knowledge of Chinese. Many have
some knowledge of Japanese as well, perhaps just enough to make the
mistakes that appear in the above posting.

The English in the posting above also looks ridiculous especially
since the poster claims to be a student at the University of Texas.

Old October 15th 07, 08:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,soc.culture.japan,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.vietnamese

今日私は私が背部家についてしか聞 なかった憎らしな怒っている白い男 を見つけた。日本のOni をまたは"鬼" に青い目および怒っているしかめ面
と私思い出させる。女性のチェスの 長スーザンPolgar の攻撃によって私に多くの無礼を与 る。私が9 **ったして、よい例としてスーザ 及び
彼女の姉妹がいたた*から私にチェ を! 人邪悪である! 私は邪悪な人日本にすぐに行き、あ たの除かれたいと思う。
Posted by: Voice of Reason at October 11, 2007 20:30
Old October 15th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,soc.culture.japan,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.vietnamese

On Oct 15, 10:05 am, samsloan wrote:

My wife suspects that Paul Truong himself wrote it. Truong is
Vietnamese and most Vietnamese have knowledge of Chinese.

Well this statement is wrong. Actually the opposite is true: most
Vietnamese don't have knowledge of Chinese.

Anyway I don't think anyone in SCV is interested in whatever bickering
you chessnuts are having.

JoJ