Old October 15th 07, 03:11 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Questions For Mig

As to the claims they were in the air when the posts were made:

What were the specific times and dates of the posts? If they flew the
flights listed on 10/10/07 there is layover time at Dallas-Ft. Worth
scheduled at about 50 minutes. The next flight took off around 11am and was
scheduled to land at LaGuardia around 3:25 pm. They apparently traveled on
Friday 10/12/07 to VA Tech arriving late due to weather. Polgar posted on
her blog from VT just after midnight on 10/13/07.

I would also not put it past one of their minions to do some smoke screening
for them. I ask Mig to release all of his data as to the posts in question
so that it may be analyzed.

Old October 15th 07, 03:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Rob Rob is offline

On Oct 15, 9:11 am, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
As to the claims they were in the air when the posts were made:

What were the specific times and dates of the posts? If they flew the
flights listed on 10/10/07 there is layover time at Dallas-Ft. Worth
scheduled at about 50 minutes. The next flight took off around 11am and was
scheduled to land at LaGuardia around 3:25 pm. They apparently traveled on
Friday 10/12/07 to VA Tech arriving late due to weather. Polgar posted on
her blog from VT just after midnight on 10/13/07.

I would also not put it past one of their minions to do some smoke screening
for them. I ask Mig to release all of his data as to the posts in question
so that it may be analyzed.

Why were they in Blacksburg, Va?

Old October 15th 07, 03:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Her blog has the information.

Old October 15th 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 15, 9:11 am, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
As to the claims they were in the air when the posts were made:

What were the specific times and dates of the posts? If they flew the
flights listed on 10/10/07 there is layover time at Dallas-Ft. Worth
scheduled at about 50 minutes. The next flight took off around 11am and was
scheduled to land at LaGuardia around 3:25 pm. They apparently traveled on
Friday 10/12/07 to VA Tech arriving late due to weather. Polgar posted on
her blog from VT just after midnight on 10/13/07.

I would also not put it past one of their minions to do some smoke screening
for them. I ask Mig to release all of his data as to the posts in question
so that it may be analyzed.

Where do you find the evidence that Polgar posted on her blog from VT
just after midnight on 10/13/07. Is this the fake posts
on Mig's blog?

Thanks

Marcus Roberts

Old October 15th 07, 03:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

I do not think that Polgar's alabi holds up anyway.

The "Voice of Reason" posted four times during the relevant time
period, at 3:49, 11:39, 13:05, 14:00, and 17:49

Take a look at the posting above:

That sneaky gook!
Posted by: Sam Sloan at October 10, 2007 00:58

That is not by me. That is by a Fake Sam Sloan. I hope that Mig can
check the IP address of this newest fake and try to track it down.

The Real Sam Sloan
Posted by: Sam Sloan at October 10, 2007 03:54