Old October 15th 07, 10:03 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default bellsouth.net postings

Now that the Fake Sam Sloan has been positively identified as Paul
Truong, I would like to look at the old Bellsouth.net postings.

The Bellsouth.net poster as he was called made posts under many
different names starting December 2004 through 2005. He attacked many
people but his favorite targets were Beatriz Marinello and Elizabeth
Shaughnessy. He also attacked gays. Do a search for "Gay Chess
Federation" and you will find several postings by the bellsouth.net
poster.

Here are two samples
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g...a353ea803b3249

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g...a4a04239773cae

There were many, many more but I do not remember where to look.

At that time Paul Truong was not considered a suspect, because we did
not know that Truong lives part-time in Florida.

Could somebody please collect all the bellsouth.net postings (there
were hundreds) and try to figure out who did it?

In addition to being a chess player, he was also a Miami Dolphins fan.

Old October 15th 07, 10:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Here are two sampleshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.chess.politics/msg/7ba353ea8...

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g.../msg/64a4a0423...

There were many, many more but I do not remember where to look.

At that time Paul Truong was not considered a suspect, because we did
not know that Truong lives part-time in Florida.

Could somebody please collect all the bellsouth.net postings (there
were hundreds) and try to figure out who did it?

In addition to being a chess player, he was also a Miami Dolphins fan.

Sam Sloan

How can we rule out Troung? Troung is probably gulity of this going
back to he first became invovled on r.g.c.p. We need to look at
this historical record, and figure out when Troung could have made his
first fake post.

Sam, you are good at this? When did Paul make it over to the USA from
Vietnam, and when did he first get interested in chess politics?

Was paul a delegate?

Marcus Roberts

Old October 15th 07, 10:24 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,alt.tv.law-and-order

On Oct 15, 5:03 pm, samsloan wrote:
[...]

Here is another one. Notice that he uses many different names and he
always attacks gays.

He also likes the TV show Law and Order.

Hey, that proves it! He is a certain presidential candidate!!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...5?dmode=source

Old October 15th 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Now that the Fake Sam Sloan has been positively identified

**by whom? I do hope that Sam Sloan is not opinionating here, since this
would render him liable to a vast libel suit! - and that instead he will
indicate properly authorized /in law/ evidence to support his statement.

Phil Innes

[other newsgroups cut, such as alt.TV.law

Old October 15th 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Oct 15, 4:26 pm, "Chess One" wrote:
Now that the Fake Sam Sloan has been positively identified

**by whom? I do hope that Sam Sloan is not opinionating here, since this
would render him liable to a vast libel suit! - and that instead he will
indicate properly authorized /in law/ evidence to support his statement.

Phil Innes

[other newsgroups cut, such as alt.TV.law

Phil, can you read this post? Is there a technical error?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g...0c5f892cec41b2

Are you trying to suggest that the reptuation of Susan Polgar is more
important than the truth?

Marcus Roberts

Old October 15th 07, 11:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
PB PB is offline

On Oct 15, 10:26?pm, "Chess One" wrote:
Now that the Fake Sam Sloan has been positively identified

**by whom? I do hope that Sam Sloan is not opinionating here, since this
would render him liable to a vast libel suit! - and that instead he will
indicate properly authorized /in law/ evidence to support his statement.

Phil Innes

[other newsgroups cut, such as alt.TV.law

Thanks for that timely reminder, Phil, that although there appears to
be significant circumstantial evidence to implicate Mr Truong, he has
yet to be tried and convicted and there is, I understand, an
independent report still awaited.

Paul Buswell

Old October 15th 07, 11:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 15, 5:04 pm, PB wrote:
On Oct 15, 10:26?pm, "Chess One" wrote:

Now that the Fake Sam Sloan has been positively identified

**by whom? I do hope that Sam Sloan is not opinionating here, since this
would render him liable to a vast libel suit! - and that instead he will
indicate properly authorized /in law/ evidence to support his statement.

Phil Innes

[other newsgroups cut, such as alt.TV.law

Thanks for that timely reminder, Phil, that although there appears to
be significant circumstantial evidence to implicate Mr Truong, he has
yet to be tried and convicted and there is, I understand, an
independent report still awaited.

Paul Buswell

I challenge the indpendent report. You have no legitimacy at this
point. This man will be removed, per Illnois statues, as a
director and officer. This sick, disgusting pervert has made enough
personal attacks. He must go, and so a court in Chicago
may remove him, and try him in civil for his malicious torts. If he
resigns now, he might get to defend a suit in Texas, Paul has no idea
that his has become the worst nightmare of his life. There is no
technical way to prove his innocence. All he can do is dig a deeper
hole with "I was framed." What got Paul Troung caught was three
locations

New York
Texas
Mexico

By having FSS follow Troung around to three places, that's what cooked
Paul's goose.

He can't retain his board seat. If Paul knew a little more about the
world, he would be thinking of Susan and their future. They should
both resign, and soon. Once litigation starts, they might lose
everything in Chess. Discovery might yield more than Sloan ever
got in terms of more dirt. Goichberg can't remain on the board with
his conflict of interest.

Pauls mental problems will be the ruin of this chess federation.

Marcus Roberts

Old October 16th 07, 07:00 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 15, 5:41 pm, wrote:
On Oct 15, 5:04 pm, PB wrote:

[...]

Marcus Roberts- Hide quoted text -

Then, what recooked Paul's goose was STAYING UP ALL NIGHT deleting his
own posts. The chage has been made in good faith against a public
figure.
Even if Paul can prove literal innonence, Paul has no more right to
collect than anyone telling lies about George W. Bush in IRAQ.

You chess playeres are being bullied by Susan Polgar and her threats
of a lawsuit. Susan lost her reputation when she took a seat on the
Executive Board.
Paul should have never posted FSS after winning the election. Had Paul
dropped FSS when he moved to Lubbock, he would have gotten away with
it.

MEXICO and the Deletes, his goose is cooked.

Marcus Roberts

Old October 16th 07, 02:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

[...]

Google seems to have swallowed my previous post. I suggested you run a
search on "bellsouth" and specific rgcp posters' names.

Old October 16th 07, 04:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

[...]

You could start by searching the group archives for "bellsouth" and
specific posters' names.