Old October 16th 07, 01:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Randy Bauer Seeks An Expert--Not

From the USCF Forum:

Randy Bauer wrote:
Brian, you are hardly neutral on this matter. You and "the other Brian"
have cut corners at nearly every opportunity. Your demands are most
assuredly not going to cause me to speed up the process.

Excuse me. I'm looking for the facts and the truth. I don't
know that you've got a record of doing that. When you received the blind cc
of Susan Polgar's message to Bill Hall containing an anonymous attack on Joe
Lux, I don't recall your taking any action against your friend Susan. I
don't recall any public statement about her abject lie to the ED that she
had only sent it to Hall and, IIRC, Bill G--not to you or anyone else which
she admitted to doing once confront by Hall that he knew you had received a
copy. Mr. Bauer, you have no credibility as far as I'm concerned.

We contacted a qualified firm with a national reputation the beginning of
last week. We spent a day trading an NDL back and forth and executed it.
They received documents and asked for 3 days to review and give us a
statement of work and cost estimate, which they sumitted on the third day.
We spent a day reviewing it and asked them to make revisions. We are now
waiting for their revised scope and statement of work.

Try this. Give the names of the expert firms to the USCF's
attorney. Have him make the initial contact and then hand it over to you or
someone credible on the EB. Then your work is covered by attorney client
privilege and you don't need an NDA. Ask the expert to take Mottershead's
Report with downloaded documentation and vet it for methodology and factual
accuracy. Tell them you need a preliminary analysis within five business
days. Ask if they can do that and what their hourly rate is. If acceptable,
fax a letter agreement and provide all documentation via email/web link.

As I've said, three interested parties that I'm aware of
already have a least three and probably four experts in with preliminary
opinions ready to do trial prep if necessary. Your excuses are just
that--excuses. Lame ones at that.

You've probably heard the saying 'measure twice, cut once.' If you prefer
the ready fire aim approach, fine, but I'm glad I've never sought your
services.

Let the expert measure--that's their job. All you're
engaging in is nonsensical delay. Why Randy? Given your prior interaction
in the Lux affair, you shouldn't be the EB member taking the lead on this.

Note to the moderators. This will be posted on rgcp before you pull it
from here.

Old October 16th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 15, 7:35 pm, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
From the USCF Forum:

Randy Bauer wrote:

[...]

Judge Lafferty,

USCF is trying to bury this. Randy Bauer takes pride in his *POWER* to
investigate. Given the national
media attention, no exeprt is going to want to step in this dispute.
The main objective of ED Bill Hall
right now is to try to let this "die down." In the minds of the people
that run the USCF, there was no crime,
there are no victims and one of the complainers is a "jackass"
attorney to use the words of EB member Paul Troung.

In my technical opinion, Paul is gulity, and the odds are 99.9999&
What convicts him are three locations

New York
Texas
Mexico

and then fourth, most damming, deleting the postings from r.g.c.p, by
staying up ALL NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Most conflicts in the USCF are solved by cliques and social dynamics.
Based on their expereince with Sam Sloan, the
majority of the Board thinks that Troung can't be removed. So - there
is nothing to gain by hiring independent experts, and if hired, Bill
Hall will give
them incorrect instructions. Remember, the Board tried to out Sloan
and failed. They simply aren't aware that these kinds of acts warrent
judicial removal. Nobody has
every filed a lawsuit to remove a director in the history of the USCF.
Kidnappers and child molesters run amoung the delegates and EB
members....

Judge Lafferty, everyone is fixing to get stupid. How can you prove
that Paul's credit card really belongs to Paul? How can we conclude
he is gulity, without any evidence? Right now, they are trying to
figure out ways to deny these daming charges, and the only way is
stupidity.

Marcus Roberts