Old October 16th 07, 05:09 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Trolgar's Felonious Artifacts

Instead of "Fake Sam Sloan Posts", I think it's more appropriate to
use the term "Usenet Impersonation Posts", since the most clearly
incriminating evidence involves 14 instances of Trolgar posting as Ray
Gordon.

The Leaked Mottershead Report comprises:
A huge file of 2464 Usenet Impersonation Posts,
An additional file with header extracts from those Usenet posts,
A file listing 668 dates and IP-Addresses from ChessPromotion posts,
A Joomla bridge log detailing ChessPromotion's forum access,
and, last but not least, a report summary!

That's a mind-boggling 7 and a half megabytes of data.

Anyhow, to demonstrate guilt, you only need 14 of of the faked posts.

Just compare those with the Joomla access logs for the corresponding
times.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/7853/guiltywe1.gif

16 Sep 2007 17:30:53
16 Sep 2007 21:28:07
16 Sep 2007 21:28:42
16 Sep 2007 21:30:20
19 Sep 2007 09:01:43
19 Sep 2007 09:10:08
19 Sep 2007 09:10:56
19 Sep 2007 15:33:50
19 Sep 2007 15:42:34
19 Sep 2007 15:43:27
19 Sep 2007 19:05:42
25 Sep 2007 14:38:26
25 Sep 2007 14:39:29
25 Sep 2007 20:59:03

Old October 16th 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 16, 11:09 am, wrote:
[...]

Let's call them Paul Troung fake posts. Paul Troung as identities, he
made the fake posts,
while a national chess officer.

Marcus Roberts

Old October 16th 07, 07:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 16, 1:56 pm, wrote:
On Oct 16, 11:09 am, wrote:

[...]

Marcus Roberts- Hide quoted text -

Sorry, Let's call them Paul Troung fake posts. Paul Troung stole
several identities, furthermore,
he made fake posts while a national chess officer.

Old October 16th 07, 08:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 16, 11:09 am, wrote:
[...]

I am really proud to see that my name is mentioned in the post
election period fake posts, per the graph. You know, it seems
like that if Paul found out about my "illegal" explusion from the 2007
US Open, then Sam Sloan might be innocent of faking posting that
himself
on the night of August 1, morning of August 2. However, I need to
depose a witness to clear Sloan.

I am proud, as well as my legal team.

GOOD JOB ON THE GRAPH FOLKS.

Marcus Roberts