Old October 17th 07, 04:46 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Chicken Soup

I demand to know if Susan Polgar makes good chicken soup!! Good
chicken soup makes a lot of friends.

Old Haasie

Old October 17th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 16, 10:46 pm, Old Haasie wrote:
I demand to know if Susan Polgar makes good chicken soup!! Good
chicken soup makes a lot of friends.

Old Haasie

Back in Hungary, where they still love her, they make chicken soup
from the live chicken.

See you, Madam Chairmwoman! Susan Polgar can still be chairmwoman of
the Hugarian Chess Assicaiton.
This will not tarnish her image, they hate her already, becasue they
well know what she will do!

Marcus Roberts