Old October 17th 07, 05:14 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.skinheads

Default Crossville, TN

A Kia can't make it directly to Crossville, TN on November 3rd and
4th.

American car is much better; I could a Ford one at the time.

As you know, I make chess pieces; you have seen my white knight in the
bulletin.

I can't bring my tools on the plane, but I'll borrow from my brothers
in NewportTennessee.

We'll meet my good friends and give them a warm welcome.

Paul Truong, Vietnamese, age 42, and

Susan Polgar, Hungarian Jew, age 38.

They will be staying at 421 S Main St.

My good friends are famous.

Many will brings books to sign, and cameras to shoot them.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...cle3041071.ece

Old October 17th 07, 05:58 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,alt.skinheads

On Oct 16, 11:14 pm, wrote:
A Kia can't make it directly to Crossville, TN on November 3rd and
4th.

American car is much better; I could a Ford one at the time.

As you know, I make chess pieces; you have seen my white knight in the
bulletin.

I can't bring my tools on the plane, but I'll borrow from my brothers
in NewportTennessee.

We'll meet my good friends and give them a warm welcome.

Paul Truong, Vietnamese, age 42, and

Susan Polgar, Hungarian Jew, age 38.

They will be staying at 421 S Main St.

My good friends are famous.

Many will brings books to sign, and cameras to shoot them.

http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...cle3041071.ece

You know, if I were 20 years older than Paul, I would not have to have
tried this
end run down to St Kitts and Nevis and the US Virgin Islands to invest
around them
How could I, possibly, invest in chess with a man sending death
threats and criminal
fake e-mails to Ilyumzhinov, President of FIDE? I could tell what Paul
was doing,
with Kellhner, and their decision will haunt them, for quite some
time.

As a businessman, I sensed the danger. Now, the world reads about the
danger.

There is still an untold story here. What gets exposed is up to Paul.
The quicker
he admits his gulit, the more people will undertsand a mental illness.

The best punishemnt is internet probation: a 2 or 3 year ban from the
internet. Paul
desreves denial of the very tool he used to hurt so many people.

Marcus Roberts