Old October 19th 07, 08:14 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Truong Refuses to Step Down, Despite Irrefutable Evidence of Guilt

It's mate on the board, but Truong thinks he can on keep playing.

I've completely cleared my calendar to address this issue.

What will it take to forcibly remove him from position?

http://www.jordanhoffman.com/archives/eddie_vietnam.jpg

Surrender NOW Charlie !

Old October 19th 07, 10:01 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,soc.culture.vietnamese

On Oct 19, 3:14 am, wrote:
It's mate on the board, but Truong thinks he can on keep playing.

I've completely cleared my calendar to address this issue.

What will it take to forcibly remove him from position?

http://www.jordanhoffman.com/archives/eddie_vietnam.jpg

Surrender NOW Charlie !

That guy in the picture now operates a Vietnam restaurant in Falls
Church Virginia.

This is what happens to his customers who do not pay.