Old October 20th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Bauer Gets Free Attorney for Truong and Polgar

I suppose it's only fair that USCF members pay for their legal
defense.

After all, Beatriz Marinello got a Kidney.

"As an update, we are close to hiring legal counsel, a well regarded
firm that works entirely within the field of Internet law. An
engagement agreement has been drafted and is being reviewed on both
ends. We have heard back from our independent expert with a price
quote and are waiting for them to provide more clarity to their
statement of work and will decide how to proceed with them once
counsel is in place, as we will most likely have the consultant hired
through counsel to maintain attorney client privilege, as Brian L and
others have pointed out." -- Randy Bauer 10/19/2007

Old October 20th 07, 06:17 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 19, 11:36 pm, wrote:
I suppose it's only fair that USCF members pay for their legal
defense.

After all, Beatriz Marinello got a Kidney.

"As an update, we are close to hiring legal counsel, a well regarded
firm that works entirely within the field of Internet law. An
engagement agreement has been drafted and is being reviewed on both
ends. We have heard back from our independent expert with a price
quote and are waiting for them to provide more clarity to their
statement of work and will decide how to proceed with them once
counsel is in place, as we will most likely have the consultant hired
through counsel to maintain attorney client privilege, as Brian L and
others have pointed out." -- Randy Bauer 10/19/2007

This is a defense attorney. IF the "independent expert" has seen the
evidence,
then the EB knows that they are up **** creek. The instructions must
be along the lines
of how to minimize corporate liability. They are stalling to analyze
worst case scenarios.
They (the EB members ) are worried about losing control of the
company!

The problem is the seriousness of the charges. They are acting
like .COM directors.
These board members are PERSONALLY LIABLE for these tactics.

The federation is preparing for a full scale defense. In the name of
the company, they will
tell any lie. After all, Susan and Paul can't be DEPOSED. They will
take the fifth amendment!

Susan and Paul must take the fifth, and they hope they can stall of
the evidence from Reaching Texas Tech experts!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marcus Roberts
former USCF Vice President

Old October 20th 07, 06:28 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 19, 11:36 pm, wrote:
I suppose it's only fair that USCF members pay for their legal
defense.

After all, Beatriz Marinello got a Kidney.

"As an update, we are close to hiring legal counsel, a well regarded
firm that works entirely within the field of Internet law. An
engagement agreement has been drafted and is being reviewed on both
ends. We have heard back from our independent expert with a price
quote and are waiting for them to provide more clarity to their
statement of work and will decide how to proceed with them once
counsel is in place, as we will most likely have the consultant hired
through counsel to maintain attorney client privilege, as Brian L and
others have pointed out." -- Randy Bauer 10/19/2007

Statement of work:

Without telling a lie, tell us a scenario where Paul and Susan are
telling the truth?

Answer

We need a statement of work? Just send us a 10,000 dollar check....

20,000 - 10K for the law firm, and 10K for the expert

Even O.J. Simpson got the "dream team"....

Marcus Roberts

Old October 20th 07, 01:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY

I must say that Marcus Roberts probably
underestimates the legal bills. 10K will not last
very long with any top legal firm.

Meanwhile, please notice how Randy Bauer, the man
who tried to excuse censorship of the USCF Forum, is
now braying about hiring a top firm without any
compunction at all as to how the costs will affect the
Federation. As a former budget director for the state
of Iowa, Randy has always been well-versed in spending
other people's money.

The arrogant tone of Randy's message sickens one.

Meanwhile, I was told that the fake Sam also attacked me.
If that is accurate, I must assess my legal intentions.

Old October 20th 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Oct 20, 10:01 am, " wrote:

I think it possibly of some value at a given point for all of us
who were victims of these attacks to talk about legal strategies --
either joint or cooperative.

I qualify as a victim, Larry. Count me into any discussion.