Old October 20th 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Searching for Truong and Channing quotes

I have been searching for quotes from Paul Truong and Joel Channing
that I remember they made but I cannot find them. Can anybody help?

When I asked how Paul Truong made a living, he replied, "I helped Al
Gore invent the Internet and we made a bundle".

What I raised the issue of the Fake Sam Sloan, Joel Channing replied,
"I find his remarks amusing and the only reason I go to the Internet
is to read them".

Old October 22nd 07, 10:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Oct 20, 1:46 pm, samsloan wrote:
I have been searching for quotes from Paul Truong and Joel Channing
that I remember they made but I cannot find them. Can anybody help?

When I asked how Paul Truong made a living, he replied, "I helped Al
Gore invent the Internet and we made a bundle".

What I raised the issue of the Fake Sam Sloan, Joel Channing replied,
"I find his remarks amusing and the only reason I go to the Internet
is to read them".

Sam Sloan

News flash! Sam Sloan unable to comprehend sarcasm!

--Richard