Old October 20th 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.magyar

Default Some Quotes from Susan's Blogspot

Take a look at what Susan said on her blogspot here.

http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com/2007...e-of-uscf.html

Old October 20th 07, 11:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.magyar

On Oct 20, 6:27 pm, samsloan wrote:
Take a look at what Susan said on her blogspot here.

http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com/2007...e-of-uscf.html

Sam Sloan

http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com/2006...-forum_30.html

Old October 21st 07, 12:40 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.magyar

http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com/2007...t-of-2007.html

Old October 21st 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.magyar

On Oct 20, 6:40 pm, samsloan wrote:
On Oct 20, 6:54 pm, samsloan wrote:

On Oct 20, 6:27 pm, samsloan wrote:

Take a look at what Susan said on her blogspot here.

http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com/2007...e-of-uscf.html

Sam Sloan

http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com/2006...-forum_30.html

http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com/2007...t-of-2007.html

21 Comments:
Oregon Chess Dad said...
I sincerely hope that Sam Sloan will be badly defeated in the next election and eventually be banned permanently! He's a sick man.

Oregon Chess Dad is none other than Paul Troung. Paul called me
"mentally sick and dangerous." Somehow, Paul liked
to call everyone "sick."

I find it far easier to deal with the folks in FIDE than Susan Polgar.
She seems to require more worship than Kirsan Ilyuzmhniov. Kirsan
still seems to enjoy a good sense of humor, even during "chess war."
Susan, on the other hand, is more of a dictator personality than
Ilyumzhinov.
People complain about Kirsan so much, and I am telling you, the real
problem is Susan Poglar and her need to be worshiped.

I have never seen anything so gross in my life. This is like electing
a North Korean president of FIDE. BARF. I just can't take it.

Marcus Roberts

Old October 21st 07, 09:25 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

aa

Old October 21st 07, 09:26 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Old October 21st 07, 09:27 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Old October 21st 07, 09:28 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Old October 23rd 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,soc.culture.magyar

Take a look at what Susan said on her blogspot here.

http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com/2007...e-of-uscf.html
http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com/2006...-forum_30.html

Now take a look at her latest, today.

http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com/2007...ing-facts.html

She says it is all a conspiracy to stop girls from playing chess.