Old October 21st 07, 08:52 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Welcome back at GetClub Chess.

I was out of town for a week. Came back and saw 2 things.

100s of new games were played at GetClub by new players.

Played at: http://ww.GetClub.com/Chess.html

I saw Beginner Level won arround 10-15 games while Master Level lost
4-5 games with zebediah.

So Zebediah is still beating the master Level as usual.

Can someone tell me why the game is loosing to Zebediah. What are the
weaknesses in the game that need to be sorted out.

I saw Help Bot lost a game with Normal Level. It happened twice with
Help bot that he lost the game in between. Is there something wrong
with Helpbot Computer. As other 100 games played by other players none
of them got lost in between.

Why it is only happening to Help Bot. Is he clicking resign now button
many often?

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at: http://ww.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Old October 21st 07, 08:54 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

GetClub Link was misdtyped "www" instead of "ww."

http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html

Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClub.com/Chess.html