Old October 22nd 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default USCF may be ready to die

from: NY Times chess blog

"i FOR ONE AM INTERESTED IN SETTING UP A MEETING TO START A NEW
ORGANIZATION. iF INTERESTED EMAIL ME. . sUSAN HAS
REJECTED ALL MY PROPOSALS, BILL AND SAM WERE GENTLEMAN ,, UPFRONT AND
HONEST. sUSAN IS SUPPORTING PAUL, PAUL NEVER EVEN CALLED. i AM NO
LONGER INTERESTED IN THERE ISSUES AND HAVE WITHDRAWN ALL FINANCIAL
SUPPORT TO THEIR ACTIVITIES. nO MATTER HOW THIS TURNS OUT, HAVING A
HUSBAND AND WIFE ON A BOARD TOGETHER IS A RECIPE FOR FAILURE.

- Posted by ERIC MOSKOW"

http://gambit.blogs.nytimes.com/2007...new-structure/

Cheers,
J.D. Walker

Old October 22nd 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Rob Rob is offline

On Oct 22, 3:41 pm, "j.d.walker" wrote:
from: NY Times chess blog

"i FOR ONE AM INTERESTED IN SETTING UP A MEETING TO START A NEW
ORGANIZATION. iF INTERESTED EMAIL ME. . sUSAN HAS
REJECTED ALL MY PROPOSALS, BILL AND SAM WERE GENTLEMAN ,, UPFRONT AND
HONEST. sUSAN IS SUPPORTING PAUL, PAUL NEVER EVEN CALLED. i AM NO
LONGER INTERESTED IN THERE ISSUES AND HAVE WITHDRAWN ALL FINANCIAL
SUPPORT TO THEIR ACTIVITIES. nO MATTER HOW THIS TURNS OUT, HAVING A
HUSBAND AND WIFE ON A BOARD TOGETHER IS A RECIPE FOR FAILURE.

- Posted by ERIC MOSKOW"

http://gambit.blogs.nytimes.com/2007...f4c-the-chess-...

Cheers,
J.D. Walker

Seems to me that this may not be a real post by Dr. Eric Moscow.

Old October 22nd 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 22, 1:44 pm, Rob wrote:
On Oct 22, 3:41 pm, "j.d.walker" wrote:

from: NY Times chess blog

"i FOR ONE AM INTERESTED IN SETTING UP A MEETING TO START A NEW
ORGANIZATION. iF INTERESTED EMAIL ME. . sUSAN HAS
REJECTED ALL MY PROPOSALS, BILL AND SAM WERE GENTLEMAN ,, UPFRONT AND
HONEST. sUSAN IS SUPPORTING PAUL, PAUL NEVER EVEN CALLED. i AM NO
LONGER INTERESTED IN THERE ISSUES AND HAVE WITHDRAWN ALL FINANCIAL
SUPPORT TO THEIR ACTIVITIES. nO MATTER HOW THIS TURNS OUT, HAVING A
HUSBAND AND WIFE ON A BOARD TOGETHER IS A RECIPE FOR FAILURE.

- Posted by ERIC MOSKOW"

http://gambit.blogs.nytimes.com/2007...f4c-the-chess-...

Cheers,
J.D. Walker

Seems to me that this may not be a real post by Dr. Eric Moscow.

Even so this cuts two ways... If it is an imposter, we have now
direct alienation of USCF sponsors by Internet frauds on a major
national media site.. If Eric reads here, perhaps he can clarify.

Cheers,
J.D. Walker

Old October 23rd 07, 12:12 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 22, 3:41 pm, "j.d.walker" wrote:
from: NY Times chess blog

"i FOR ONE AM INTERESTED IN SETTING UP A MEETING TO START A NEW
ORGANIZATION. iF INTERESTED EMAIL ME. . sUSAN HAS
REJECTED ALL MY PROPOSALS, BILL AND SAM WERE GENTLEMAN ,, UPFRONT AND
HONEST. sUSAN IS SUPPORTING PAUL, PAUL NEVER EVEN CALLED. i AM NO
LONGER INTERESTED IN THERE ISSUES AND HAVE WITHDRAWN ALL FINANCIAL
SUPPORT TO THEIR ACTIVITIES. nO MATTER HOW THIS TURNS OUT, HAVING A
HUSBAND AND WIFE ON A BOARD TOGETHER IS A RECIPE FOR FAILURE.

- Posted by ERIC MOSKOW"

http://gambit.blogs.nytimes.com/2007...f4c-the-chess-...

Cheers,
J.D. Walker

I just sent an e-mail asking if this post is real, and if so,
requesting to attend the meeting.

Nobody can afford to put up with criminal behavior by USCF officers.
This is TOO MUCH!

The bottom line is that I will personally destory sponsorships that
come into the USCF, by telling the truth.

We must reorgainze, and the "elected" officials have cheated during
the last election.

We aren't going to find any better officers than Paul Troung, but we
might be able to change the rules
so that the officers really have no interest in making decisions that
put money in their pocket, or pay
their own legal bills when caught breaking the law.

Marcus Roberts

Old October 23rd 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

The bottom line is that I will personally destory sponsorships that
come into the USCF, by telling the truth.

I hope this is a typo Marcus...

Cheers,
J.D. Walker

Old October 23rd 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 22, 3:44 pm, Rob wrote:
On Oct 22, 3:41 pm, "j.d.walker" wrote:

from: NY Times chess blog

"i FOR ONE AM INTERESTED IN SETTING UP A MEETING TO START A NEW
ORGANIZATION. iF INTERESTED EMAIL ME. . sUSAN HAS
REJECTED ALL MY PROPOSALS, BILL AND SAM WERE GENTLEMAN ,, UPFRONT AND
HONEST. sUSAN IS SUPPORTING PAUL, PAUL NEVER EVEN CALLED. i AM NO
LONGER INTERESTED IN THERE ISSUES AND HAVE WITHDRAWN ALL FINANCIAL
SUPPORT TO THEIR ACTIVITIES. nO MATTER HOW THIS TURNS OUT, HAVING A
HUSBAND AND WIFE ON A BOARD TOGETHER IS A RECIPE FOR FAILURE.

- Posted by ERIC MOSKOW"

http://gambit.blogs.nytimes.com/2007...f4c-the-chess-...

Cheers,
J.D. Walker

Seems to me that this may not be a real post by Dr. Eric Moscow.- Hide quoted text -

The post appears real.

Marcus Roberts

Old October 23rd 07, 02:41 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Oct 22, 3:41 pm, "j.d.walker" wrote:
from: NY Times chess blog

"i FOR ONE AM INTERESTED IN SETTING UP A MEETING TO START A NEW
ORGANIZATION. iF INTERESTED EMAIL ME. . sUSAN HAS
REJECTED ALL MY PROPOSALS, BILL AND SAM WERE GENTLEMAN ,, UPFRONT AND
HONEST. sUSAN IS SUPPORTING PAUL, PAUL NEVER EVEN CALLED. i AM NO
LONGER INTERESTED IN THERE ISSUES AND HAVE WITHDRAWN ALL FINANCIAL
SUPPORT TO THEIR ACTIVITIES. nO MATTER HOW THIS TURNS OUT, HAVING A
HUSBAND AND WIFE ON A BOARD TOGETHER IS A RECIPE FOR FAILURE.

- Posted by ERIC MOSKOW"

http://gambit.blogs.nytimes.com/2007...f4c-the-chess-...

Cheers,
J.D. Walker

Seems to me that this may not be a real post by Dr. Eric Moscow.

It's real. All funding to Polgar and Texas Tech has been pulled. I've been
told that Polgar and Truong must find funding for this month's event at
Texas Tech.

Old October 23rd 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 22, 6:41 pm, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
"Rob" wrote in message

oups.com...

[...]

I hope something positive will be achieved by their organization
efforts. I am curious, are they, or will they soon be setting up a
web site to help in their organizing efforts? Do you need a name for
the group? I suggest CFUS which can play as both "Chess For Us" and
"Chess For the United States."

I still hope they catch and convict that stinky impostor and sentence
him to breaking rock in the Big House. :^)

Cheers,
J.D. Walker

Old October 23rd 07, 11:28 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Eric Moskow called me on the telephone and I can confirm that this
really is him.

Old October 23rd 07, 02:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"j.d.walker" wrote in message
s.com...

Seems to me that this may not be a real post by Dr. Eric Moscow.

Even so this cuts two ways... If it is an imposter, we have now
direct alienation of USCF sponsors by Internet frauds on a major
national media site.. If Eric reads here, perhaps he can clarify.

Yes, it would be interesting, since the perp on any false-ID would be
attacking PT not SS, whose 'reputation' as "a gentleman" is admired! Phil
Innes

Cheers,
J.D. Walker