Old October 24th 07, 03:43 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Lynch Mob in Crossville, November 3rd and 4th

In addition to free legal defense for Paul Truong and Susan Polgar,
will the Executive Board also provide additional security for the
upcoming Lynch Mob in Crossville ?

I suspect that the gravity of the allegations will provide a
convenient excuse to maintain closed proceedings, and the Executive
Board will continue withhold any meaningful announcements.

Old October 24th 07, 06:09 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 23, 9:43 pm, wrote:
In addition to free legal defense for Paul Truong and Susan Polgar,
will the Executive Board also provide additional security for the
upcoming Lynch Mob in Crossville ?

I suspect that the gravity of the allegations will provide a
convenient excuse to maintain closed proceedings, and the Executive
Board will continue withhold any meaningful announcements.

Yes. Everyime I announce that I will attend, they hire an armed guard.
Therefore, I will again
tell Bill Hall I am coming. Even if I don't show, they still will hire
an armed guard. Over time,
this will bankrupt them.

Marcus Roberts

Old October 24th 07, 06:19 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 23, 10:09 pm, wrote:
On Oct 23, 9:43 pm, wrote:

In addition to free legal defense for Paul Truong and Susan Polgar,
will the Executive Board also provide additional security for the
upcoming Lynch Mob in Crossville ?

I suspect that the gravity of the allegations will provide a
convenient excuse to maintain closed proceedings, and the Executive
Board will continue withhold any meaningful announcements.

Yes. Everyime I announce that I will attend, they hire an armed guard.
Therefore, I will again
tell Bill Hall I am coming. Even if I don't show, they still will hire
an armed guard. Over time,
this will bankrupt them.

Marcus Roberts

roughly summarizing and paraphrasing...

This reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer is helping Elaine
get revenge against the owner of a small clothing shop. Elaine looks
peeved and dubious as Kramer holds up several small bags of powdered
desiccant that he has taken from garments. "Don't you see Elaine! In
five years time these clothes will be worthless!!" :^)

Cheers,
J.D. Walker

Old October 24th 07, 08:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 23, 9:43 pm, wrote:
In addition to free legal defense for Paul Truong and Susan Polgar,
will the Executive Board also provide additional security for the
upcoming Lynch Mob in Crossville ?

I suspect that the gravity of the allegations will provide a
convenient excuse to maintain closed proceedings, and the Executive
Board will continue withhold any meaningful announcements.

I don't really know if you will have more than 10 people watching. If
you look at similar disputes in not for profit
companies (PEC in Austin, Texas) during disputes, most members AVOID
the meetings. The employees will
be ordered NOT to appear at the meeting, for fear of harassment
compalints.

I dobut the board will even allow discussion.

The mob will get no forum to speak. Until the delegtes meet, little
can be done.

I could be wrong, but human nature has shown that most people tend to
AVOID meetings that are full of conflict.

I would not expect a large crowd....

I hope I am wrong, but I have researched this, and you should expect a
SMALLER than normal turnout.

Marcus Roberts