Old October 24th 07, 04:08 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Don't be Single This Weekend!

Don't be Single This Weekend!

Hope you tried my Super Powerful TIP-1 to find dates.

http://tinyurl.com/2g9ptw

Great, isn't it?
As promised, here we go with the TIP TWO: Use the Power of Net.
There are many General Social Networking Sites, but you may want to
avoid those.
These sites are more into praising their pets and other (many)
blah..blah....
What we need is a website to provide a platform for Singles to meet
other Singles.
An ideal website would be the one with the following:
1. Free Registration services
2. Shows Photos in the profiles.
3. Let's you search for your partner by Zip.
4. Does Not ask you to pay anything. No Credit Card.
5. Let's you contact the members your are interested in.
6. Does compatibility search based on your Profile and Interests.
7. Let's you search for the latest posted or updated profiles.
8. Keeps your conversations Private.
9. Gives Unlimited Access to their database for free.
10. And the most important: Has Huge Database of profiles with Photos.
I would say there are very few such websites.
You may want to check this website to see what I'm talking about:

http://tinyurl.com/2g9ptw

Happy Dating!