Old October 25th 07, 11:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default The USCF Chairman States the Facts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacklemoine
BTW for those with a propensity to run to
prosecutors with anything resembling dirt, here's something for you.
I've been married to my wife for 30 years. Have threatened to kill
her hundreds of times. And have been threatened, the same way. As in
"Honey, if you don't mow the lawn by the time I get back, I'll kill
you." She never really meant it; just part of the lingo. Never paid
it any mind.
Actually, my wife made the same sort of comment yesterday. Yesterday,
I had to go for an operation on my knee. This required me to go under
General Anaesthesia. This procedure is relatively safe nowadays but of
course there is always some danger.

So, just prior to taking me to the hospital, my wife remarked, "If the
doctor asks for permission to disconnect the life support equipment, I
will tell him to do it."

Of course, I understood that my wife was joking. She would never
really do that, would she.

By the way, the operation did not go as I had hoped. I thought that I
would be able to walk home.

I had surgery on my knee yesterday at St. Barnabas Hospital in the
Bronx.

The result of the operation is I can't walk.

Actually, I can walk a little bit on crutches, but it is so painful I
can only move a few feet at a time.

Basically, I cannot put any weight at all on my right leg.

The doctor says that it will be about six weeks before I can walk
normally again.

Old October 26th 07, 12:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Lafferty
FYI from NY Times Gambit Blog:

I would refer everyone to susans polgars blog. She
conviently distorts the facts so I am now on the receiving end of hate
mail. Let me set the record straight again. I uscf from never pulled
out. I offered to give the money directly to texas tech and did not
want an association with bpaul given the hoopla, inconsistent behavior
and vicious comments to sue goichberg and from susan. Furthermore, I
do not support sam sloan in any way, I am umcomfortable with his blog,
litiginous behavior etc. Than said I find Susans behavior, anger and
destructive comments inconsistent with my support of her, my goals and
find any association with paul given the current state of affairs
unacceptable to me. Please not an alernative tourney same dates in
argentina sponsored with me with greater expense too me.It is fair to
say any misrepresentation of the facts by susan or paul or psuedo
bloch publishers will be responded too by interviews, mailings and
recall elections. Susan the truth is useful.eric d moskow m.d. Killing
me with support is noless hurtful than vicious lies. good try.

- Posted by eric moskow
Take a look at a typical posting on the Susan Polgar blogspot during
her election campaign.

http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com/2007...with-uscf.html

In it, she claims that if she is elected, she will bring in a one
million dollar sponsorship from Dr. Eric Moscow.

A Google search shows that she invoked the name of Dr. Moskow 72 times
on her blog during her election campaign.

Now, that Dr. Moskow has stated unequivocally that he wants nothing
further do do with Susan Polgar, will she tell the members who elected
her about this?

Old October 26th 07, 12:48 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Oct 25, 6:32 pm, samsloan wrote:
[...]

Sam Sloan

Sam

Don't take any more percodan. Clearly, your knee hurts, and you are
taking painkillers.

Marcus Roberts

Old October 26th 07, 12:49 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Oct 25, 7:32 pm, samsloan wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Lafferty
FYI from NY Times Gambit Blog:

I would refer everyone to susans polgars blog. She
conveniently distorts the facts so I am now on the receiving end of hate
mail. Let me set the record straight again. I uscf from never pulled
out. I offered to give the money directly to texas tech and did not
want an association with bpaul given the hoopla, inconsistent behavior
and vicious comments to sue goichberg and from susan. Furthermore, I
do not support sam sloan in any way, I am uncomfortable with his blog,
litiginous behavior etc. Than said I find Susans behavior, anger and
destructive comments inconsistent with my support of her, my goals and
find any association with paul given the current state of affairs
unacceptable to me. Please not an alernative tourney same dates in
argentina sponsored with me with greater expense too me.It is fair to
say any misrepresentation of the facts by susan or paul or psuedo
bloch publishers will be responded too by interviews, mailings and
recall elections. Susan the truth is useful.eric d moskow m.d. Killing
me with support is noless hurtful than vicious lies. good try.

- Posted by eric moskow

The above quote is posting number 43 at
http://gambit.blogs.nytimes.com/2007...es-had-enough/

Please note that Dr. Moskow writes, "She conveniently distorts the
facts so I am now on the receiving end of hate mail."

This is a problem many have experienced.