Old October 26th 07, 01:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,alt.culture.armenian,alt.accounting

Default Sevan Muradian switches sides and joins the Sam Sloan Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevan Muradian
Of course this is giving Ouija a bad name.....

1. Contracts that are not written down;
2. Contracts that are negotiated after the fact;
3. Contracts that have no protective clauses to the USCF;
4. Contracts that do not outline deliverables;
5. Q1 Finances not being posted;
6. Showing $140k+ ahead of budget but borrowing from line of credit to
make payroll;
7. Pulling money for attorney and expert fees from where?;
8. No settlement of 2007 US Open;
9. Significant discrepancies in 2007 US Open $$$;
10. Little to no financial information on past US Opens without
picking at peoples brains or digging thru 'boxes that fell over during
transit';
11. Documentation / corporate records from previous office location
sitting in boxes that 'fell over during transit' and not resorted to
properly reflect the nature / stature of corporate documents;
12. Budget in governance section different than one approved at US
Open by delegates (hey is there a third budget - maybe something in
the software we use?);
13. Where is money for World Youth coming from if we borrowed to make
payroll and have legal fees to pay?;

Feel free to continue adding to the list.

But please in your opening line apologize to Ouija for giving it a bad
name.
Boy, if you keep this up, they will put you in much the same category
as they put me at this time last year.

At this time last year, Donna Alarie and Sevan Muradian were my two
biggest critics. Now they seem to have switched sides and joined the
team.

Old October 26th 07, 05:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,alt.culture.armenian,alt.accounting

On Oct 26, 7:19 am, samsloan wrote:
[...]

Sam Sloan

Let's not call it the Sam Sloan team. Polgar is attacking you and I,
Sam. I am not on your
team, but I am in the opposition with you. You are not on my team. We
are the opposition.
If you call it your team, the opposition will divide, and you will be
left naked.

Marcus Roberts

Old October 26th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,alt.culture.armenian,alt.accounting

On Oct 26, 12:39 pm, wrote:
[...]

I already am naked. This is because I cannot walk however. It has
nothing to do with you.

Old October 26th 07, 06:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,alt.culture.armenian,alt.accounting

On Oct 26, 11:42 am, samsloan wrote:
On Oct 26, 12:39 pm, wrote:

[...]

nothing to do with you.- Hide quoted text -

Take care of yourself, Sam. I am sorry you can't walk. I invested in
Chess becasue
I was so sick in 2006 I could not even post - walk. The usenet
provides a wonderful
chance to interact with people who are sick or disabled.

Marcus