Old October 27th 07, 07:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Randy Bauer seems to be backing out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Bauer
If I have my way, we will NOT be engaging in
further investigation of USCF data for these purposes unless it is
subject to judicial order. Period. I will make that Board motion
tomorrow.

Randy Bauer
Does this mean that, if you have your way, there will NOT be an
independent investigation to determine the accuracy and adequacy of
the Mottershead Report?

Old October 27th 07, 07:57 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Bauer
Baloney. I answered your question.

We're in Hawaii at the moment - it's early.

Answer mine.
So, that's why I have not been able to serve you personally!

See, Randy Bauer fled to Hawaii to escape Sam Sloan's lawsuit!

Old October 27th 07, 09:21 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Oct 27, 1:57 am, samsloan wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Bauer
Baloney. I answered your question.

We're in Hawaii at the moment - it's early.

Answer mine.

So, that's why I have not been able to serve you personally!

See, Randy Bauer fled to Hawaii to escape Sam Sloan's lawsuit!

If someone will put up the money, I will volunteer to
fly to Hawaii and try to search for RB. But it could
take weeks... even months. I will search all the best
places: the beaches especially.

-- very helpful bot

Old October 27th 07, 07:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

help bot wrote:
On Oct 27, 1:57 am, samsloan wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Bauer
Baloney. I answered your question.

We're in Hawaii at the moment - it's early.

Answer mine.

So, that's why I have not been able to serve you personally!

See, Randy Bauer fled to Hawaii to escape Sam Sloan's lawsuit!

If someone will put up the money, I will volunteer to
fly to Hawaii and try to search for RB. But it could
take weeks... even months. I will search all the best
places: the beaches especially.

-- very helpful bot

No, no, no. VP of Finance's preferred location is the bar.

--
Kenneth Sloan
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
Old October 27th 07, 08:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 13:25:25 -0500, Kenneth Sloan
wrote:

No, no, no. VP of Finance's preferred location is the bar.

Maybe we should lower the bar and hire a midget.

Old October 27th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

wrote:

No, no, no. VP of Finance's preferred location is the bar.

Maybe we should lower the bar and hire a midget.

Mental, or physical?

--
Kenneth Sloan
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
Old October 28th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

wrote:

No, no, no. VP of Finance's preferred location is the bar.

Maybe we should lower the bar and hire a midget.

LOL. Thanks!

Old October 28th 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Oct 27, 2:25 pm, Kenneth Sloan wrote:

No, no, no. VP of Finance's preferred location is the bar.

--
Kenneth Sloan
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170 http://KennethRSloan.com/

As background for this, you need to understand that at the Finance
Committee Workshop held August 2, 2007 in Cherry Hill NJ, after a
brief introduction lasting not more than 15 minutes, Joel Channing,
the USCF VP of Finance, said, "If you have any more questions, I will
be in the bar."

Joel Channing then left the room and the meeting continued without
him.