Old October 28th 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,nyc.politics

Default Susan's Claims that her Family has been threatened

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregory
I also witnessed the anti-immigrant posts in Susan's
blogspot during election. This issue is tough as there are people that
have anxiety over immigrants and they are open about it, yet, some
folks take an entirely different view and assume that the comments
were planted (I don't believe that they were).

My post was not meant to be political but I do have some concerns.
While I believe it is a valid question, maybe I made a mistake posting
it here. This forum is too political to have this issue seriously
discussed here.

Can a mod lock, or even remove this topic?
As far as I know, nobody other than Gregory Alexander believes that
the anti-Immigrant posts in Susan's blogspot were real. If they were
real, why were they not posted here, on my Yahoo group or on rgcp?

Similarly, Susan has repeatedly claimed that she and her children were
threatened with harm. If this is true, why did not she go to the
police? If she went to the police, what was the result?

Here is a recent example from Susan's blogspot which has been reposted
to the New York Times blogspot. (By the way, I am trying to start my
own blogspot at http://samsloan.blogspot.com However so far I have not
been able to think of anything to say. Any suggestions would be
welcome.)

Here is what Susan writes at
http://gambit.blogs.nytimes.com/2007...s-on-her-blog/

When I ran for the USCF Executive Board, threats were made toward me
and my family unless I dropped out from the election. I refused and
the members spoke up overwhelmingly. After I took office, more threats
including blackmail were made toward me to resign from the board. They
said that if I did not resign, they will contact Texas Tech University
to try to get me fired and they will do everything possible to destroy
me and my family.

Old October 28th 07, 07:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,nyc.politics

Here is what Susan writes athttp://gambit.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/10/23/polgar-responds-on-her-blog/

When I ran for the USCF Executive Board, threats were made toward me
and my family unless I dropped out from the election. I refused and
the members spoke up overwhelmingly. After I took office, more threats
including blackmail were made toward me to resign from the board. They
said that if I did not resign, they will contact Texas Tech University
to try to get me fired and they will do everything possible to destroy
me and my family.

Everyone knew Susan was going to win the election. NOBODY, I repeat,
NOBODY expected her to drop out
Until her husband got caught. When I got death threats, I reported
them to the police.

In fact, I believe that Paul has threatened his own wife. Otherwise,
Sam Sloan would have gotten a call from the FBI.

You see, the death threats (to me) were in the name of Sam Sloan. Any
law officer would have to talk to Sloan and interview him.
Paul and Susan have become obbsessed with Sam, literally attacking him
once (perhaps three times) a day.

These death threats were the basis for trying to have me arrested in
Cherry Hill, but the police could NOT FIND A CASE NUMBER
in reference to Susan Polgar. Paul Troung had told Harold Winston on
the floor of the Board of Delegates that I had threatened to kill
Susan, but the Cherry Hill, NJ police had no record of this. In fact,
Goichberg was mentioned in the police report, not Polgar.
Based on Paul's statement to Winston, I WAS NEVER INTERVIEW BY THE
POLICE on August 1, 2007 in relation to any death threats
made by S. Polgar.

Susan Polgar can't continue to play the wounded puppy. Her husband has
picked on too many people.

Marcus Roberts