Old October 29th 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,misc.legal,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Bill Brock cites the United Mine Workers

Bill Brock wrote on the New York Times website at at
http://gambit.blogs.nytimes.com/2007...s-on-her-blog/
:

- Irony aside, given that Mr. Truong & Ms. Polgar ran a reformist
campaign ("clean up the USCF"), isn't the timing a bit suspicious?
You'd think this was a Teamsters or UMW election-I'm originally from
the anthracite region, so Jock Yablonski http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Yablonski
comes to mind ;-)

Thank you Bill Brock (who is a defendant in my lawsuit and I have
rarely had occasion to thank him for anything) because the examples of
the United Mine Workers and the Teamsters Union are exactly what I had
in mind when I filed my lawsuit to overturn the election results.

Of course, our case is not so extreme as those cases, as us chess
players are not going to go around killing each other, but the legal
principles are the same or similar. Polgar and Truong ran for election
on a reformist campaign to "clean up the USCF" and "save the
children". They wanted to "save the children" from me, of all people.
(I have eight children.) Now it turns out that to win this election
they wrote 2463 obscene emails and newsgroup postings, all supposedly
signed by me. (By the way, Polgar would have been elected no matter
what but Truong squeaked in by a bare margin.) Not only did the USCF
members not know about this but the members did not even know that
they were married to each other, a fact that was uncovered by their
election opponents just before the vote count. This organization has
86,000 members and represents the USA Internationally. I believe that
there is enough here for the Department of Justice to come in, to
overturn the election results, and to have a fair new election.

Old October 29th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

You still have not responded to my settlement proposal:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g...b27452371f14b4

She's "lithe, strong, responsive, active [...] carrying no useless
timber, standing naturally straight and firm. The deep, moderately
wide chest shows strength, the sloping shoulders and well-bent hocks
indicate speed and grace, and the face shows high intelligence. [She]
presents an impressive, proud picture of true balance, each part being
in harmonious proportion to every other part and to the whole."

http://www.akc.org/breeds/collie/

This is a serious offer: better an innocent animal than another
innocent child.

Old October 29th 07, 04:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

--

Deep-Sloan has a bash at an analogy, which survives 2 seconds in even his
own estimation. He has not thought to honor my own which others have; of

100% Almost.

It really amazes me when someone can write about 100% evidence, that on the
same day they still seem to be casting around for a hook to hang their suit
on. Perhaps, come supper time, enough synapses will have opened, done their
business, and closed again to absolutely convince himself?

As for "I believe that
there is enough here for the Department of Justice to come in, to
overturn the election results, and to have a fair new election."

Says Deep-Sloan, reflecting on the fact that people's marriages and personal
details [except his own] are the subject matter of deep concern to Justice.
Hmmmm

The 6 Hour-Question

Hey! we got another 6 hours til supper - what other crimes will we hear
about between then and now?

We are unlikely to hear why Sam Sloan couldn't answer a question about
whether he thinks anyone having to do with scholastic chess should be
required to pass a normal high-school background check

Maybe Deep-Sloan even thinks the question is an 'attack', but since it
applies to everyone, then I hope it will be noted that that is another kind
of justice department, ie, not about Deep-Sloan alone, but is a simple,
clear, normal, standard, necessary, and publicly decent question.

tick tick tick ... ... ...

Phil Innes

Once more, I eliminated unwonted newsgroups from Sloan-distribution - not so
that fewer people will resent him, but because it brings opprobrium upon all
chess players.

Old October 29th 07, 05:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Oct 29, 11:43 am, "Chess One" wrote:

Says Deep-Sloan, reflecting on the fact that people's marriages and personal
details [except his own] are the subject matter of deep concern to Justice.
Hmmmm

Well, in a world where the FBI is allegedly investigating people who
find you tedious....

Old October 29th 07, 05:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

The Historian wrote:
"Chess One" wrote:
Says Deep-Sloan, reflecting on the fact that people's marriages and
personal details [except his own] are the subject matter of deep
concern to Justice. Hmmmm

Well, in a world where the FBI is allegedly investigating people who
find you tedious....

There are an awful lot of people who find Innes tedious. Surely, it's
not beyond the bounds of possibility that the FBI is investigating at
least one of these people?

Dave.

--
David Richerby Portable Strange Clock (TM): it's
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ like a clock but it's totally weird

Old October 29th 07, 05:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Oct 29, 11:43 am, "Chess One" wrote:
We are unlikely to hear why Sam Sloan couldn't answer a question about
whether he thinks anyone having to do with scholastic chess should be
required to pass a normal high-school background check

1) I loath what has become of the USCF's leadership and am no longer a
member as a result, but had nothing to do with the current issues. The
leadership has been either corupt or incompetent as a whole for many
years. I left over issues with the positions taken by the USCF with
regard to the olympiad that was not boycotted when Israel was
excluded, support fior the criminal head of FIDE, the sudden holding
of a "Woman's Championship" with the sole purpose of excluding an
induividual because the celebrety coach did not want that individual
on the olympia team, insider deals and financial malfeasance and so
on.....

2) The treatment of many people - Sam Sloan, Marcus Roberts, Brain
Laferty, etc. but perople who are supposed to be representatives of an
orginization who's purpose is to support chess and avertise the joy
anad benefits thereof to the US pubolic and the world was at best
unprofessional and unethical and quite possibly criminal. The people
have made a mocery of the members, the vast majority of whom are good,
upstanding citizens who make above average contributions to their
communities. They have utterly failed in their mission and I fail to
see how the orginization can ever recover, someone with the will and
the means to build a replacement orginization is sorely needed.

3) While I wish the wronged individuals the best in obtaining whatever
remedies the law provides for I must say that I wouldn't feel
comfortable exposing my children to virtually any of them, that
despite the fact that I have had them trained in Jujitsu. They have no
more place in an orginization with such a degree of child membership
then the encombants, if I were an orginizer of children's events I
would do my best to obtain a restraining order against the lot of
them!

Seriously, short of scrapping the entire orginization and starting
over from scratch there seems little hope for chess in the US.

Old October 29th 07, 09:17 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

"David Richerby" wrote in message
The Historian wrote:
"Chess One" wrote:
Says Deep-Sloan, reflecting on the fact that people's marriages and
personal details [except his own] are the subject matter of deep
concern to Justice. Hmmmm

Well, in a world where the FBI is allegedly investigating people who
find you tedious....

There are an awful lot of people who find Innes tedious. Surely, it's
not beyond the bounds of possibility that the FBI is investigating at
least one of these people?

Well, we shall see!

Since Brennan is a known stalker, if you complain, then this is in this
country, invigilated by the FBI, who also flash their jurisdisdiction before
every video or cd you rent.

Brennan is a hate-merchant. If you don't understand that, look at any
previous 100 posts he makes in any newsgroup. He suggests that this is some
hysteric reaction to himself, while it is actually what happens.

Brennan is such a character that the fellow who followed my reactions to his
posts, and who talked of sucking and ****ing my family members, was
suggested by Brennan to be my own writing.

You still want to get into dirt, Dave? I doubt it! I expect you to be coy
and 'distanced'.

Gur fada leam nan Sasann thu,

Which comments on the English desease.

Phil Innes

Dave.

Old October 29th 07, 09:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

The Historian wrote:
"Chess One" wrote:
Says Deep-Sloan, reflecting on the fact that people's marriages and
personal details [except his own] are the subject matter of deep
concern to Justice. Hmmmm
Well, in a world where the FBI is allegedly investigating people who
find you tedious....

There are an awful lot of people who find Innes tedious. Surely, it's
not beyond the bounds of possibility that the FBI is investigating at
least one of these people?

Well, we shall see!

Since Brennan is a known stalker, if you complain, then this is in this
country, invigilated by the FBI, who also flash their jurisdisdiction

What an image this conjures up!

--
Kenneth Sloan
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
Old October 29th 07, 09:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:25:41 -0500, Kenneth Sloan
wrote:

then this is in this
country, invigilated by the FBI, who also flash their jurisdisdiction

What an image this conjures up!

Stick 'em UP !
Old October 29th 07, 10:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Times up! its 6:30 and Sam Sloan couldn't find time to talk about STANDARDS
of DECENCY in public expression, since he was too busy trashing other people
the whole long day to even notice the question [getting his dozen trashed
personalities in by last minute attempts] - though he noticed others I put
to him to such an extent he had to resort to a fabulous diversion on my
identity.

That is desperation tactics! Tomorrow I will look at something other than
Sloan, but today it was worth challenging everything he said, since some
posters here find ****ing young kids funny, something to joke about - and we
are at scarey levels here in the USA. I don't think it is the least bit
funny.

Supporters never asked Sloan this question about access to kids, and the
necessity of taking a normal high-school background check.

A check now normal and necessary in this country. I wonder since the issue
is so pertinent in our society, that no-one can think of anything but 'poor
Sam' he has been impersonated by satirists! Instead we get every other
opinion there is - save the one above.

OK. That is clear enough about the orientation of 'poor-Sloan' supporters.

OK with you Marcus? Don't you mouth off to me about concern for kids if its
just talk in public, you didn't challenge him.

You didn't say a damn word.

pfft!

Phil Innes