Old October 30th 07, 10:33 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,alt.chess

Default Blogs Discussing the Lawsuit

I have created my own blog where I am trying to create links to all
other blogs where the lawsuit is being discussed.

My blog is he

http://samsloan.blogspot.com/

I have listed 14 other blogs where the lawsuit is being discussed.

Anybody aware of any additional blogs that should be added to my list,
please post them in the comments section.

Thank you,

Old October 30th 07, 02:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Also note http://www.direkickfeud.blogspot.com/ , updated sporadically.

Old October 30th 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 30, 10:05 am, wrote:
Also notehttp://www.direkickfeud.blogspot.com/, updated sporadically.

Sorry, Mr. Brock, but I just cannot accept your blog in my list of
blogs covering this lawsuit, for several reasons.

First, it contains an outrageously false statement at the bottom where
it says that you have not been served. Now that you have been served,
you will need to change that.

Secondly, any additions to my blog list must contain only high quality
blogs, of the highest quality. Your blog just does not cut it.

Thirdly, I am a person of the highest ilk. Why, you may recall these
words: "Restore responsibility, integrity, credibility and
professionalism to the USCF." - Polgar, June Chess Life

Your blog just does not meet the aforementioned standard of
responsibility, integrity, credibility and professionalism, which by
bloglist requires.

Sorry, but please feel free to try again next year or perhaps you can
earn a spot on my old friend Susan's blog.

Old October 30th 07, 04:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 30, 10:40 am, samsloan wrote:
On Oct 30, 10:05 am, wrote:

Also notehttp://www.direkickfeud.blogspot.com/, updated sporadically.

Sorry, Mr. Brock, but I just cannot accept your blog in my list of
blogs covering this lawsuit, for several reasons.

First, it contains an outrageously false statement at the bottom where
it says that you have not been served. Now that you have been served,
you will need to change that.

Done.

Secondly, any additions to my blog list must contain only high quality
blogs, of the highest quality. Your blog just does not cut it.

Kindly hobble to the bathroom mirror and take a look at the material
you've given me to work with.

Thirdly, I am a person of the highest ilk.

Then you shouldn't have any problem retaining custody of your daughter.

Old October 31st 07, 12:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Oct 30, 10:05 am, wrote:

Also notehttp://www.direkickfeud.blogspot.com/, updated sporadically.

Sorry, Mr. Brock, but I just cannot accept your blog in my list of
blogs covering this lawsuit, for several reasons.

First, it contains an outrageously false statement at the bottom where
it says that you have not been served. Now that you have been served,
you will need to change that.

Done.

Secondly, any additions to my blog list must contain only high quality
blogs, of the highest quality. Your blog just does not cut it.

Kindly hobble to the bathroom mirror and take a look at the material
you've given me to work with.

Thirdly, I am a person of the highest ilk.

Then you shouldn't have any problem retaining custody of your daughter.

I cannot talk to you any more. You will have to talk to your attorney
about this. Of course, you cannot because you do not know who your
attorney is.

But I do! Ha Ha.

They have assigned one of those El Chepo attorneys to defend you, who
only charges a thousand dollars an hour.