Old November 1st 07, 04:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Rob Rob is offline

Default Secret Fortune UN-covered

It has been rumored that a huge fortune belonging to a famous chess
person has been discovered by an unlikely individual. Any information
on who this may be?

Old November 1st 07, 07:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Rob wrote:
It has been rumored that a huge fortune belonging to a famous chess
person has been discovered by an unlikely individual. Any information
on who this may be?

Yes.

--
Kenneth Sloan
Birmingham, AL 35294-1170
Old November 1st 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Nov 1, 12:15 pm, Rob wrote:
It has been rumored that a huge fortune belonging to a famous chess
person has been discovered by an unlikely individual. Any information
on who this may be?

Let me guess -- they found Marshall's gold pieces from his game with
Levitsky?

Old November 1st 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Nov 1, 4:31 pm, Taylor Kingston wrote:
On Nov 1, 12:15 pm, Rob wrote:

It has been rumored that a huge fortune belonging to a famous chess
person has been discovered by an unlikely individual. Any information
on who this may be?

Let me guess -- they found Marshall's gold pieces from his game with
Levitsky?

Ilyumzhinov is involved in the IRAQI oil for food scandle. You can go
to www.cia.gov and find
his name. I do not want to get a call from the CIA, Have you found
somebody, like
an American or US resident, invovled in dealing money for Kirsan.

This is what I was recurited to do, and I won't launder his money. It
makes him mad,

However, I will invest with Kirsan, but not launder.

Marcus Roberts