Old November 2nd 07, 12:18 AM posted to alt.philosophy,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.religion.universal-life

Default Will Zionism Bring Armageddon?

On Nov 1, 1:09 pm, "
wrote:
"Will Zionism Bring Armageddon?"

Not by itself. Armageddon will be delivered by a large assortment of
organizations, forces, conspiracies, and unpredictables. Along with
Zionism, one might add fundamentalist Islam, Christianity, capitalism,
communism, moral degeneracy, lust for power, secular humanism,
censorship, global warming, excessive landfill, poor taste, erosion,
loss of soil fertility, environmental poisoning, corporate ownership
of governments, Free Masonry, the Illuminati, global terrorism, the
Mafia, female infanticide, illiteracy, corruption in the world's chess
federations (USCF/FIDE), genital mutilation, fluoridated water,
computer viruses, trojan software, hopeless idealism, high taxes,
industrial espionage, the military-industrial complex, a lone
psychotic shoe salesman in Kansas... And so on, and so on... Go
ahead, tack on your favorite. It is easy.

If you must have Armageddon, the latest time estimate I have heard is
the year 2012, backed up by jury-rigged scripture and religious
talking heads. Of course they continually adjust the date so that
they can continue to extract donations from the gullible.

I find it easier to think in terms of homo sapiens being an
evolutionary dead end. Planetary extinction thus becomes a natural
event. We just need to learn to be nice and polite to each other
while we sit back and observe the process of Earth turning into a
pockmarked, dust ball. But some require violence with their ride into
oblivion. Sigh

Meanwhile, there is hope -- Elsewhere. The universe is quite large.
On a distant planet, some creature may yet rise from the muck to view
the stars above and find the path to TRUE intelligence.

Cheers,
Rev. J.D. Walker, U.C.

'Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil.'
-- (Exodus 23:2)
'It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
society.'
-- Jiddu Krishnamurti"

Old November 2nd 07, 02:21 AM posted to alt.philosophy,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.religion.universal-life

On Nov 1, 7:18 pm, "j.d.walker" wrote:
On Nov 1, 1:09 pm, "[email protected] l.com wrote:

[...]

If you want to vote for who is the chess anti-christ, I vote for
Kirsan.

Marcus Roberts

Old November 2nd 07, 04:54 PM posted to alt.philosophy,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.religion.universal-life

On Nov 1, 7:21 pm, wrote:
[...]

I am not familiar with the concept of the Chess AntiChrist. Is it
similar to the Poker and Horse Racing AntiChrists? What are Kirsan's
qualifications to be awarded the AntiChrist title?

Rev. J.D. Walker, U.C.

Old November 2nd 07, 09:03 PM posted to alt.philosophy,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.religion.universal-life

On Nov 2, 11:54 am, "j.d.walker" wrote:
On Nov 1, 7:21 pm, wrote:

[...]

Rev. J.D. Walker, U.C.- Hide quoted text -

When I said negative things on the telephone about Kirsan, the FIDE
employee
started screeching like she was a demon. I heard something like a
demon possessed
FIDE official. "IIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK "

They didn't like me calling Kirsan a murderer, but that screach was a
demon, I am sure.

The demon worships Kirsan. Of course, Kirsan got his instructions from
the Mother alien spaceship,
and the devil lives on the spacecraft.

See the New Yorker for Kirsan's comments about Space Aliens. Kirsan is
an abudctee.

Marcus Roberts

Old November 2nd 07, 09:38 PM posted to alt.philosophy,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.religion.universal-life

On Nov 1, 7:21 pm, wrote:

[...]

Let me see if I have got this straight. You are saying: The aliens
are abducting people and programming them as Anti-Christs aboard their
Mother ships. Then they are placed back on Earth where they go about
doing evil deeds and they are served by screeching demons.

Hmmm, fascinating... I never would have guessed... And you say this
is documented by an interview of Kirsan, the leader of FIDE, that was
published in the the New Yorker? By any chance do you recall the date
of the issue?

Old November 2nd 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

THIS CRAZY WORLD OF CHESS (page 163)

If you want the truth about this tyrant whose autobiography contains a
chapter heading like "It Only Takes Two Weeks to Have a Man Killed,"
check out Planet Kirsan in the New Yorker (April 24, 2006). Kirsan
claims to have the ability to communicate with aliens after having
been aboard a
U.F.O. and he is still a great admirer of Saddam Hussein.

Old November 2nd 07, 10:40 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Nov 1, 7:21 pm, wrote:

[...]

Hmm, I did find this comment: "Even a dickhead would do a better job
than Ilyumzhinov,'' -- Anatoly Karpov

Old November 2nd 07, 10:52 PM posted to alt.philosophy,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.religion.universal-life

On Nov 1, 7:21 pm, wrote:

[...]

Thanks Larry, I found the text of the article at this link:
http://www.newyorker.com/archive/200...060424fa_fact4

So this is the millionaire/dictator/Buddhist/antichrist/abductee
president of FIDE... Very interesting...

Rev. J.D. Walker, U.C.

Old November 3rd 07, 05:13 AM posted to alt.philosophy,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.religion.universal-life

On Nov 1, 7:21 pm, wrote:

[...]

J.D.

You are beginning to see the light. As I said in another post, the
FIDE Delegates
Also buy and sell human slaves, and even admit war criminals into
their ranks.
Somalia has a FIDE Delegate, yet St Kitts and Nevis is unrepresented.
Why? Larry
Parr and me...

When you look at FIDE, you must not make any prior assumptions about
Human nature. You are literally dealing with issues of human
trafficking,
Money laundering, and selling of people. Go back 100 to 200 years,
And you will find the human values of times gone past, today, alive
being run out of Chess City, Russia.

I got caught up into a VISA scam, and the folks on St Kitts and Nevis
STOPPED taking notes at my last meeting with my government in April.
That is, when I started talking about the illegal visas, they no
longer
Really wanted to know. I have never seen anyone give an order to
PUT DOWN THEIR PEN. They wouldn't tape me, because they didn't
Want to know what I had to say. Why do you think I report to an
Ambassador?
In D.C. Answer: he has diplomatic immunity, and can't be questioned by
US
Authorities on what I say.

Parr has documented a good bit with his book, but I am probably
The furthest any American citizen has dared to go into the power
Structure of FIDE, hostile. What I find has generated death threats,
And much, much, more...........................................

FIDE attempts to move human traffickers via the Caribbean into Europe.
That is,
Every Olympiad, you have "defectors" who come to play chess, and start
a new life
In Europe. This funds much criminal activity, and puts organized crime
in place all over Europe.

Those defectors do not play chess, yet, they walk right into Olympic
IOC VISAS.

Marcus Roberts

Old November 3rd 07, 06:47 AM posted to alt.philosophy,rec.games.chess.politics,alt.religion.universal-life

On Nov 1, 7:21 pm, wrote:

[...]

Marcus,

These are serious claims. I do not know how alien mother ships come
into the story. Perhaps that is just a diversion to keep prying eyes
away from more insidious activities. Could you explain a bit more
about one of these allegations: Human Trafficking.

Now, I have heard stories about unwanted excess population, especially
female infants being sold into sexual slavery and into organ
harvesting operations. It is hard for an average American to believe
this sort of thing. Yet I know that when things get really hard,
desperate people will take extreme measures for survival. I call it
the "Globalization of the Law of the Jungle." Do you have any
evidence that suggests that this might be going on in FIDE
administered events? Does this have anything to do with Kirsan
building an entire chess city in the Russian wastelands? Who are the
strongest supporters of FIDE in our own USCF?