Old November 2nd 07, 09:48 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Bill Hall Lies All the Time

Nobody is allowed to use the l-word on the USCF Issues Forum so I will
clue everybody in here.

I have had extensive dealings with Bill Hall and I must tell you that
Bill Hall Lies All the Time.

Another frequent liar (although not nearly as frequent as Bill Hall)
is Bill Goichberg.

Old November 2nd 07, 09:50 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Let's put them on the Frequent Liars list.