Old November 4th 07, 04:57 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Medicine Assistance Is Donated To The Uninsured By American Consultants Rx

As a counselor I am always looking for helpful programs. Here is a
good one offered by American Consultants Rx at http://www.acirx.org
..Free discount prescription cards with no enrollment or eligibility
requirements as well as saving my clients up to 60% off of the cost of
prescription drugs.This program really helps so check it out it may
help.