Old November 4th 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Truong Can't Enter California

Why? Does anyone know what his problem is? He made it clear at the USCF EB
meeting that he can't enter CA, but refused to say why.

Old November 4th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Nov 4, 3:13 pm, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
Why? Does anyone know what his problem is? He made it clear at the USCF EB
meeting that he can't enter CA, but refused to say why.

Let's shoot for a criminal warrants search with the State of
California? I'll call my political contacts,
and notify the FBI.

Can anyone tell me Paul's prior activities in California? About 15
years, Executive Director, Al Lawrence got a New York
warrant for my arrest, but I was tipped off, and they couldn't serve
the warrant. The warrant
was never served, and the charges disappeared with the state of
limitations.
How I knew, the Friends of the USCF, and Lawrence admitted as such to
me.

As you see, Lawrence had to do is get a bunch of FAKE e-mails in my
name, and get a warrent for my arrest.
I am seriuos!

AS A CHESS POLITICIAN, IT IS NORMAL FOR ARREST WARRANTS TO APPEAR.
THIS IS COMMON BEHAVIOR!

Marcus Roberts

Old November 4th 07, 09:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

wrote:
On Nov 4, 3:13 pm, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
Why? Does anyone know what his problem is? He made it clear at the USCF EB
meeting that he can't enter CA, but refused to say why.

Let's shoot for a criminal warrants search with the State of
California? I'll call my political contacts,
and notify the FBI.

Marcus Roberts

Yes, Marcus, I'm sure your friends Mickey and Goofy will be glad to
hear from you.

Old November 4th 07, 09:50 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Nov 4, 1:35 pm, wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 4, 3:13 pm, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
Why? Does anyone know what his problem is? He made it clear at the USCF EB
meeting that he can't enter CA, but refused to say why.

Let's shoot for a criminal warrants search with the State of
California? I'll call my political contacts,
and notify the FBI.

Marcus Roberts

Yes, Marcus, I'm sure your friends Mickey and Goofy will be glad to
hear from you.

Dear Mr. jkh,

Perhaps Mr. Truong can not enter California because he once
impersonated Goofy or Mickey! Who knows. It is all shrouded in great
secrecy. "There is cloak and dagger work afoot methinks Watson..."

Cheers,
Rev. J.D. Walker, U.C.

Old November 4th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

During the meeting, Joel Channing said that it was obvious what the
reason was that Paul Truong cannot go to California, but Channing did
not tell us what the "obvious" reason was.

Paul Truong and Susan Polgar were in Los Angeles for the 2003 US Open.
That where they notoriously demanded that the USCF pay $13,358.36 for
Susan to appear there. I wonder if there are charges pending from that
time.

Old November 4th 07, 10:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Nov 4, 4:01 pm, samsloan wrote:
During the meeting, Joel Channing said that it was obvious what the
reason was that Paul Truong cannot go to California, but Channing did
not tell us what the "obvious" reason was.

Paul Truong and Susan Polgar were in Los Angeles for the 2003 US Open.
That where they notoriously demanded that the USCF pay $13,358.36 for
Susan to appear there. I wonder if there are charges pending from that
time.

Sam Sloan

There has to be a police report, at least! Do you think that the Los
Angeles police
department would have a report of any police incident in 2003?

What hotel was the 2003 US Open at? What is the address?

Marcus Roberts

Old November 4th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

"j.d.walker" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Nov 4, 1:35 pm, wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 4, 3:13 pm, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
Why? Does anyone know what his problem is? He made it clear at the
USCF EB
meeting that he can't enter CA, but refused to say why.

Let's shoot for a criminal warrants search with the State of
California? I'll call my political contacts,
and notify the FBI.

Marcus Roberts

Yes, Marcus, I'm sure your friends Mickey and Goofy will be glad to
hear from you.

Dear Mr. jkh,

Perhaps Mr. Truong can not enter California because he once
impersonated Goofy or Mickey! Who knows. It is all shrouded in great
secrecy. "There is cloak and dagger work afoot methinks Watson..."

Cheers,
Rev. J.D. Walker, U.C.

There are likely reasons: a warrant is outstanding for his arrest for a
criminal offense, contempt of court, tax delinquency, etc.; outstanding
judgment civil judgment. A deep public records search should turn up
something. Stay tuned.

Old November 4th 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Nov 4, 2:44 pm, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
"j.d.walker" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Nov 4, 1:35 pm, wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Recall that prior to both sessions, Saturday & Sunday, Susan made a
point of announcing on her blog that she and Paul would not be present
at the meetings. And of course they did indeed show up, both times.
She made curious references to USCF security lapses to justify her
lies. Does anyone know what was behind this? This is what made me
suspect that some sort of stalker was hounding her. If she is having
this sort of problem, I sincerely hope that it will be resolved.
Nobody deserves that sort of problem. It can be nasty business.

Cheers,
Rev. J.D. Walker, U.C.

Old November 4th 07, 11:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Nov 4, 5:13 pm, "j.d.walker" wrote:
On Nov 4, 2:44 pm, "B. Lafferty" wrote:

"j.d.walker" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Nov 4, 1:35 pm, wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Rev. J.D. Walker, U.C.- Hide quoted text -

J.D.

You are not the FBI. If Susan is being stalked, she needs to go to the
police. You can't
help her. Only the police can help her. She is telling lies for her
political benefit.
I have shared my police report number, and Susan Polgar doesn't care
to tell
the world she went to the police.

You can't feel sorry for a woman who does not help herself.

If Susan calls the cops, Paul runs the risk of going to jail.

In my personal opinion, Paul has some kind of mental disorder, where
he keeps making
up lies about people trying to kill Susan Polgar. Remember, Paul told
Delegate at Large
Winston that I threatened to kill Susan Polgar. Yet, I have proof that
I contact the police
about death threats in April of 2006.

All she is doing now is trying to build sympathy. Her husband will
threaten to KILL
anyone in his way.

Marcus Roberts

Old November 5th 07, 02:09 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Nov 4, 5:44 pm, "B. Lafferty" wrote:
"j.d.walker" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Nov 4, 1:35 pm, wrote:
[...]