Old November 6th 07, 01:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal,alt.chess

Default Lawsuit Process Server in Sloan vs. Truong on mp3 file

Lawsuit Process Server in Sloan vs. Truong on mp3 file

I have uploaded an audio file in mp3 format of the process server,
Robert Collester, serving the summons and complaint in Sloan vs.
Truong et al, 07 CIV 8537 (SDNY). The file is at:
http://www.uploadhut.com/id78688/process-server.mp3

On the uploaded tape, it starts at 2:02 minutes and finishes at 4:25
minutes.

If anybody knows of a better website to upload this and several other
files from the same USCF Executive Board meeting, please let me know.

Process was served on Saturday, November 3, 2007 at 9:45 AM. There
were a number of interesting wisecracks. When the process server asked
if Frank Niro was present, somebody cracked "Good luck in finding
him". When Rachel Lieberman did not get one (because she is not a
defendant in the lawsuit) she said, "Can I have one too?".

The process server served nine of the defendants: Paul Truong, Susan
Polgar, Joel Channing, Bill Hall, Bill Goichberg, Jim Berry, Randy
Hough, Randy Bauer and the United States Chess Federation.

I wish to thank Robert Collester for the fine job he did in serving
process. Many process servers would have been scared to walk into a
room of twenty people and start handing out copies of a summons and
complaint. I also need to thank the board members for taking it well
and even telling intended jokes about it.

I especially want to thank Terry Vibbett for making this audio file.

To anyone interested in seeing the documents about this court case, go
http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/
and register for a Pacer account. Use Internet Explorer, because
Mozilla Firefox does not seem to work well.

Old November 6th 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal,alt.chess

I have now uploaded an edited and shortened version of the same mp3
file. It is at:

http://boomp3.com/m/84f65662dc52

The file is just 2 minutes 30 seconds long, starting from the point
where the process server announces his presence.

Old November 6th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer,misc.legal,alt.chess

On Nov 6, 12:10 pm, samsloan wrote:
I have now uploaded an edited and shortened version of the same mp3
file. It is at:

http://boomp3.com/m/84f65662dc52

The file is just 2 minutes 30 seconds long, starting from the point
where the process server announces his presence.

Sam Sloan

Sounds like a clique to me, Sam. You sued the CLQIUE. The entire
clique, almost.

Marcus Roberts