Old November 11th 07, 09:45 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Former Art Director Reports Photo Archive was Thrown Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMurray
Quote:
Originally Posted by DACP
From Jami Anson in response to Aviv
- with her permission:
....I was not God when they moved to Tennessee and
threw out photos (this known from the paniked phone calls I got at
home
from my former staff). ...
Jami L. Anson
Wasn't Sam Sloan called a liar when he suggested that valuable
archives and records were discarded as part of the move?

Mike Murray
Yes, and thank you for pointing this out.

I have been constantly attacked and maligned for the information I
have provided, but one by one everything I have written is being
proven true.

If and when the tapes of the five meetings I attended as a member of
the board are ever posted, as required by the by-laws, you will be
able to see that the true situation is vastly worse than even I have
described it.

Old November 11th 07, 12:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

"samsloan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMurray
Quote:
Originally Posted by DACP
From Jami Anson in response to Aviv
- with her permission:
...I was not God when they moved to Tennessee and
threw out photos (this known from the paniked phone calls I got at
home
from my former staff). ...
Jami L. Anson

Wasn't Sam Sloan called a liar when he suggested that valuable
archives and records were discarded as part of the move?

Mike Murray

Yes, and thank you for pointing this out.

But others have pointed out the miserable situation of the archive for
years - see the nonsense surrounding the Canadian material in associated
threads here - and their dates.

What would further us is if someone in a responsible position would /do/
something about these complaints, instead of continuing to report them [and,
laugh, make //themselves// the main subject of conversation.]

During your board tenure, did you achieve more than reporting the plight of
the archive? Which is to say, more than anyone else had previously done? If
you want to make it about you, then those are questions to you.

But if we are interested in what was entrusted to USCF, then who will now
attend to that subject? zzzzzzzz

Phil Innes

Old November 11th 07, 01:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Nov 11, 7:00 am, "Chess One" wrote:
"samsloan" wrote in message

oups.com...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMurray
Quote:
Originally Posted by DACP
From Jami Anson in response to Aviv
- with her permission:
...I was not God when they moved to Tennessee and
threw out photos (this known from the paniked phone calls I got at
home
from my former staff). ...
Jami L. Anson
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMurray

Wasn't Sam Sloan called a liar when he suggested that valuable
archives and records were discarded as part of the move?

Mike Murray

Yes, and thank you for pointing this out.

But others have pointed out the miserable situation of the archive for
years - see the nonsense surrounding the Canadian material in associated
threads here - and their dates.

What "Canadian material?" This must be a reference to the "Canadian
message" on "Ebay."

What would further us is if someone in a responsible position would /do/
something about these complaints, instead of continuing to report them [and,
laugh, make //themselves// the main subject of conversation.]

The irony in such a statement coming from Innes!

Old November 11th 07, 01:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Rob Rob is offline

On Nov 11, 6:00 am, "Chess One" wrote:
"samsloan" wrote in message

oups.com...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMurray
Quote:
Originally Posted by DACP
From Jami Anson in response to Aviv
[...]

It is distasteful an immature to watch a child run about pointng out
the failings of his siblings saying" look what he's doing! Look what
she did!" As adults we endure such situations and attempt to teach the
child how to learn and grow from the situation. SLoan seems to suffer
from this adolscent affliction. His mother must has preferred his
brother to him. How we detest these childish displays in adults as
being small,petty and utterly without honor.

Sloan rants as a child seeking his mothers approval. A pity he cannot
realize his own actions make him an impossible subject to impart
sympathy upon. He attracts rather, scorn and disgust.

Old November 11th 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

On Nov 11, 4:45 am, samsloan wrote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMurray
Quote:
Originally Posted by DACP
From Jami Anson in response to Aviv
[...]

The statement by Jami Anson is only that they "threw out photos", not
that the entire photo archive was thrown out. They could be photos
from the office Christmas party for all we know. I wish Ms. Anson
would be a little more specific regarding what may or may not have
been destroyed. Then again, she's reporting hearsay.

Old November 11th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Rob wrote:

It is distasteful an immature to watch a child run about pointng out
the failings of his siblings saying.

Holy cow. Really? Almost every single post of yours has been some
overblown attack on people. Very, very rarely do you have anything to
say OTHER than an attack. You even attack them about attacking.

Sheesh.
Old November 13th 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

"samsloan" wrote in message

oups.com...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMurray
Quote:
Originally Posted by DACP
From Jami Anson in response to Aviv
[...]

Sam Sloan- Hide quoted text -

Who really cares, Phil? What are these people doing collective
archices? Nobdy cares about chess.

I don't give a ****. None of my time has anything to do with chess.

Marcus Roberts