Old November 14th 07, 02:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default New Controversy

You folks really need something new to chew on to save me from boredom,
and nausea... :^)

How about this:
http://chesslodge.blogspot.com/2007/...-disgrace.html

Anyone have opinions on what is really going on with Teimour Radjabov's
interview? Is it simply a translation error, or something more?

Do we have unscrupulous reporters, uncritical media, or perhaps
unpolished youth in the midst of national outrage???
--

Cheers,
Rev. J.D. Walker, U.C.

'Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil.'
-- (Exodus 23:2)
'It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
society.'
-- Jiddu Krishnamurti
Old November 14th 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Nov 13, 9:29 pm, "J.D. Walker" wrote:
You folks really need something new to chew on to save me from boredom,
and nausea... :^)

How about this:http://chesslodge.blogspot.com/2007/...-disgrace.html

Anyone have opinions on what is really going on with Teimour Radjabov's
interview? Is it simply a translation error, or something more?

Do we have unscrupulous reporters, uncritical media, or perhaps
unpolished youth in the midst of national outrage???
--

Cheers,
Rev. J.D. Walker, U.C.

'Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil.'
-- (Exodus 23:2)
'It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick
society.'
-- Jiddu Krishnamurti

Why should he feel differently from other Azeris? They've been having
a struggle since 1992 according to what I read. I wouldn't be
surprised if there are hard feelings.

Old November 16th 07, 02:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Nov 14, 4:43 pm, "Chess One" wrote:
Just summaries what the issue is and say why it concerns you. That is,
normative? Phil Innes

Who has the Innes decoder ring today?