Old November 16th 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, rec.games.chess.misc, alt.politics.bush,alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.democrats.d

Default Comparing the Hillary Clinton and Susan Polgar election campaigns

Comparing the Hillary Clinton and Susan Polgar election campaigns

I watched the Democratic candidates presidential debate on CNN last
night and I was stunned by the similarities in the way that Hillary
Clinton presented herself as compared to the election campaign of
Susan Polgar. This has convinced me that one is copying the other. I
wonder which is which.

Both portrayed themselves as frail but determined women, faced with
constant attacks but bravely standing up to the men who are attempting
to denigrate them.

Witness for example the complaint by Clinton that "those boys have
been getting tough on her."

Hillary Clinton lamented the "all-boys club of presidential politics".
She said that the rival candidates were slinging mud "right out of the
Republican playbook".

"I've just been personally attacked again," Clinton broke in. "I don't
mind taking hits on my record on issues, but when somebody starts
throwing mud at least we can hope it's accurate and not right out of
the Republican playbook."

She also said "I've been fighting for issues affecting women and
children".

Now, compare those statements with the statements made by Susan Polgar
during her election campaign.

Polgar often said that the purpose of her campaign was "to save the
children".

Now look at the statements on her blog:

http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com/2007...ing-facts.html

"When I ran for the USCF Executive Board, threats were made toward me
and my family unless I dropped out from the election.

"This group of small minded people will do everything to protect the
status quo. If they can do this to me, imagine what they will do to
others who do not have a voice or a forum to speak out. I have been
publicly called by 4-letter words, female body parts, and more. I have
been screamed and cussed at on the phone. This is the kind of abuse
one can face by going up against the establishment."

Now, take a look at the picture of Susan Polgar posted on her blog,
especially at

http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com/2007...ing-facts.html

Now, take a look at the pictures of Hillary Clinton last night. The
similarity is incredible. The hair style, to poses and everything else
is the same. It almost looks like they might be the same person. In
real life, Susan Polgar does not look like that. Her natural hair is
jet black. I do not know what Hillary's real hair looks like. Perhaps
it is dyed too.

My opinion is that Susan is imitating Hillary. It seems that
everything Susan does is an imitation of somebody. For example, there
used to be the Pressman All American Team. Susan Polgar stole that
idea and formed the Susan Polgar All American team. There was the
Denker Tournament of High School Champions. Before Susan came along,
the Executive Board had created a tournament of High School Girl
Champions. Susan Polgar grabbed that idea and former the Susan Polgar
Tournament of Girl Champions.

There is also the Susan Polgar World Open Championship and the Susan
Polgar National Open Championship, imitations of the real World Open
and National Open Championships.

A little secret I have learned recently, is that in the past Susan
Polgar went around making friends with the most prominent chess
teachers and coaches, such as Bruce Pandolfini and Shernaz Kennedy for
example.

What she was really doing was trying to find out who their paying
students were. When she learned the name of a student, she would call
up that student and say, "I am a better chess player than your current
coach and I can teach better than he can". By doing this frequently,
Susan acquired a reputation for stealing the students of other
coaches. As a result, the other top coaches became cautious whenever
Susan would approach them. Unfortunately, it did not do Susan much
good either, as most students did not like her teaching style and left
her after just a few lessons. By the time she had moved to Texas, she
had few if any students left.

The question is: Is Susan Polgar imitating Hillary Clinton or is
Hillary Clinton imitating Susan Polgar? The similarities in their
styles seem too great to be coincidental.

Old November 16th 07, 11:19 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, rec.games.chess.misc, alt.politics.bush,alt.politics.democrats, alt.politics.democrats.d

On Nov 16, 2:09 pm, samsloan wrote:
[...]

Sam Sloan

Bill Clinton, similar to Paul Troung, is a disbarred attorney, but he
didn't threaten to kill anyone but
Osama Bin Laden. Bil Laden deserved it.

Marcus Roberts