Old November 18th 07, 07:32 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, rec.games.chess.misc, alt.chess

Default Searching for Photo of Smyslov playing Korchnoi

Just about two weeks ago there was a photo posted prominently on a
chess website showing a young Korchnoi playing a young Smyslov in
Moscow in about 1951.

I just went back to look for the picture and I cannot find it.

Can anybody please tell me where it is?

Old November 20th 07, 12:30 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, rec.games.chess.misc, alt.chess

samsloan wrote:
Just about two weeks ago there was a photo posted prominently on a
chess website showing a young Korchnoi playing a young Smyslov in
Moscow in about 1951.

I just went back to look for the picture and I cannot find it.

Can anybody please tell me where it is?

Sam Sloan

On page 28 of Korchnoi's "Chess Is My Life",
http://www.amazon.com/dp/3283004064
there's a 3x5 photo of Smyslov-Korchnoi, Moscow 1952
Old November 20th 07, 07:03 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, rec.games.chess.misc, alt.chess

On 20 ξΟΕΝ, 02:30, wrote:
samsloan wrote:
Just about two weeks ago there was a photo posted prominently on a
chess website showing a young Korchnoi playing a young Smyslov in
Moscow in about 1951.

I just went back to look for the picture and I cannot find it.

Can anybody please tell me where it is?

Sam Sloan

On page 28 of Korchnoi's "Chess Is My Life",http://www.amazon.com/dp/3283004064
there's a 3x5 photo of Smyslov-Korchnoi, Moscow 1952

$32.40 for a pic? :] I'll try to help you by searching this in the
internet!