Old November 20th 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Questions For Gregory Alexander

How independent are you and how independent have you been regarding
Truong/Polgar issues, including the Mottershead Report? You are now listed
as one of three contributors on the Polgar Blog,
http://susanpolgar.blogspot.com/

Are you being paid a salary , consulting or free lance fees? If so, for how
long? Pre-Mottershead Report?

Best regards,
Brian Lafferty

Old November 22nd 07, 04:53 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default GregoryTries to Dodge the Question

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 00:15:07 GMT, "B. Lafferty"
wrote:

"Chess One" wrote in message

some stuff

Do you ever read your posts before you hit the send icon?

He's tried, but then he starts disagreeing with them and crafts a
rebuttal, which leads to infinite regress and the posts never escape
his PC.
Old November 22nd 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, rec.games.chess.misc, alt.chess

I have a question for Gregory Alexander.

Gregory Alexander has posted here many times at great length that he
is a great expert on web design and the Internet and that he is
immensely qualified with twenty years of experience in the field.

He frequently cites http://www.collegechess.org as an example of his
great works.

However, when one tries to go to collegechess.org it immediately flips
over to http://www.tatiana.net/iccl/ So, collegechess.org does not
have its own website. Strange that such a fantastically experienced
and qualified web developer would not have his own website.

Then on http://www.tatiana.net/ the contact person is shown to be
Tatiana Alexander, who presents tremendous qualifications of herself
as a web developer.

However, Tatiana Alexander is shown to be an attractive young woman
who does not look at all like Gregory Alexander.

So, my questions a

1. What is the relationship between Tatiana Alexander and Gregory
Alexander?

2. Was CollegeChess.org developed by Tatiana Alexander or by Gregory
Alexander?

3. Why are we able to find no information about Gregory Alexander and
his background and experience other than his recent activities
regarding chess and this forum?

4. Is Gregory Alexander your real name? If not, what is your real
name?

Old November 23rd 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

wrote:

"Chess One" wrote in message

some stuff

Do you ever read your posts before you hit the send icon?

He's tried, but then he starts disagreeing with them and crafts a
rebuttal, which leads to infinite regress and the posts never escape
his PC.

And it deteriorates into an extended series of exchanges of the phrase
"I'm not your boy!"
Old November 23rd 07, 04:40 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, rec.games.chess.misc, alt.chess
Rob Rob is offline

Default Golum Sloan

On Nov 22, 2:51 pm, samsloan wrote:
[...]

Sam Sloan

Oh My God!
Golum Sloan, Running about calling for "My Precious"

Old November 23rd 07, 04:44 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, rec.games.chess.misc, alt.chess

On Nov 22, 3:51 pm, samsloan wrote:
[...]

This fixation with determining who the 'real' people are could be a
sign of a worsening problem. Have you had your head shrunk lately
Old November 23rd 07, 04:45 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, rec.games.chess.misc, alt.chess

On Nov 22, 11:40 pm, Rob wrote:
[...]

That's an insult to Gollum.
Old November 23rd 07, 08:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

3. Why are we able to find no information about Gregory Alexander and
his background and experience other than his recent activities
regarding chess and the USCF Issues Forum?

**We? Do you mean for the third time you have not noticed the answer to your
'question'? You are in some danger of appearing to be a belligerent fool,
who asks much, attends little

4. Is Gregory Alexander your real name? If not, what is your real name?

**ROFL! Sloan, who has met me, even questions if my name is my own. he
recently boasted that maybe millions of people were aware of his own
falsification, while there are some 50 active posters in the public
newsgroups, and 6 [?] in this 'his 'own'. But this is a Sloanism, to
question the
identity of other people for ... some reason? He only questions those who do
not accord with him, but let me not do net-psychology since anyone reading
such tripe can as well do their own, if they passed 5th grade. Phil Innes

Old November 23rd 07, 10:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

wrote:

"Chess One" wrote in message

some stuff

Do you ever read your posts before you hit the send icon?

Are you ever less than trite, Murray? What a brave mouth you are snip get
it?

Put up or shut up! PI

Old November 24th 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, rec.games.chess.misc, alt.chess

On Nov 23, 3:13 pm, "Chess One" wrote:
3. Why are we able to find no information about Gregory Alexander and
his background and experience other than his recent activities
regarding chess and the USCF Issues Forum?

**We? Do you mean for the third time you have not noticed the answer to your
'question'? You are in some danger of appearing to be a belligerent fool,
who asks much, attends little

4. Is Gregory Alexander your real name? If not, what is your real name?

**ROFL! Sloan, who has met me, even questions if my name is my own.

After your 'career' on the chess groups, who else would want it?