Old November 24th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, alt.chess, rec.games.chess.misc

Default paul truong's great mistake - but sam slipped too

On Nov 24, 9:42 am, trfss wrote:

Paul truong's mistake was visiting anusha.com in 2005.
He believed is was just a music player that loaded.
Without knowing it he installed a backdoor trojan.
His laptop began to broadcast for the Real Fake Sam Sloan.
Until bm took the bait when the trojan was self-erased.
Poor paul.
Almost no one believes he is a or the Fake Fake Sam Sloan.
Except for the Real Fake Sam Sloan.
Who finally gets a piece of polgar, denied him in the 80s.
"It has been known to happen that someone has impersonated
someone else impersonating someone else, and two of the
someone elses could be the same person."
I wrote it so he knows I know they know I know she didn't.
Do I know because I am the Real Fake Sam Sloan?
Or because I saw that at least 4 of the 2601 posts by the
Real Fake Sam Sloan that seemed to come from the Fake Fake
Sam Sloan contained facts only the Real Sam Sloan knew,
unless the Real Sam Sloan also had an insecure computer
which we know like most things is not the truth.
Was this because the Real Fake Sam Sloan was careless?
Was this because he wants to get caught?
Was this because it amuses him that no one will notice?
Even attorneys like pr can understand that if the Fake Sam
Sloan wrote something only the Real Sam Sloan would know
and the Fake Fake Sam Sloan could not know then the Real
Fake Sam Sloan must inevitably be the Fake Real Sam Sloan
and that is a sounder defense than arguing jurisdiction.
If chin will not be able to understand, zsuzsa might be
compelled to support the Real Fake Sam Sloan's *******s
or the Fake Real Sam Sloan's by-blows who are the same.
If you want to know all about this gang of 4 -

Good try. But you're not fooling anyone, kiddo.

We all know that the real SS has no time for such
nonsense as impersonating himself, since it is a
full time job *promoting himself* and gaining attention
here. What has truly "erased itself" is logic, as in
the many apologists for the Fake Sloan seem to be
unable to come up with rational answers to simple
questions. Even dull-witted SS himself has noticed
some freaky facts, like the Fake Sloan's peculiar
obsession with top-class women's chess. As you may
know, the real SS cannot help but obsess over other
topics, like sex with youngsters, the slave-children
of T.J., and idiotic chess openings, but it seems the
Fake Sloan is not interested in such things.

In any case, the excuse that a trojan erased itself in
an effort to implicate "victim" PT, is a bit lame. Trojans
I have known don't care a whit about PT; they are dead
on neutral on chess players, but dislike Geeks for some
reason. Here is an exact quote: "Beware of Geeks
bearing gifts! Beware of ackilleze".

-- help bot

Old November 25th 07, 03:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, alt.chess, rec.games.chess.misc

On Nov 24, 6:50 pm, help bot wrote:
On Nov 24, 9:42 am, trfss wrote:

[...]

-- help bot- Hide quoted text -

help bot,

Some at least look for evidence to base conclusions on rather than
speculative theories. I'm sure there are many other theories to
explain what has happened based on speculation rather than facts and
evidence. It is convenient that any evidence that might support this
claim has been completely self-erased. Should we assume the claim is
true because of an inability or refusal of others to present
convincing evidence to the contrary? In my view that may only be a
diversion based on wishful thinking.

Regards,
Wayne Praeder
Old November 26th 07, 01:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, alt.chess, rec.games.chess.misc

On Nov 25, 10:27 am, WPraeder wrote:

Some at least look for evidence to base conclusions on rather than
speculative theories.

I dislike the methodology adopted by the SS team:
targeting certain individuals, seeking out any evidence
there might be against them, in particular.

My theory is that there may well have been /multiple/
Fake posters here, and so the above method could
easily err in overlooking this.

I'm sure there are many other theories to
explain what has happened based on speculation rather than facts and
evidence.

Aliens. Aliens could have arranged it so that PT
looks guilty, and due to their superior intelligence,
we would never even suspect a thing!!!

It is convenient that any evidence that might support this
claim has been completely self-erased.

Has it? How do you know?

Should we assume the claim is
true because of an inability or refusal of others to present
convincing evidence to the contrary?

No. We need not assume anything here.

In my view that may only be a
diversion based on wishful thinking.

Go to the Susan Polgar Web site, and then tell
us there is no reason to suspect that Mr. Sloan
actually stumbled onto the truth, for once. All I
saw in my visit was lies and fabrications, and so
the idea that poor PT -- an innocent victim -- was
framed, seems about as likely as lightning striking
Bobby Fischer dead after his patented 1. e4,
whereupon I win on time at Getclub. First it was
the invasion of privacy red herring, and now we are
being fed a steady diet of jibber-jabber, obviously
some strategy to get off on a technicality -- if the
case even gets that far.

The sad thing is, the supposed victims here have
almost no credibility to damage, but the election
was affected, so the outcome is not entirely trivial.
Mark my words: the perpetrator(s) of this crime
will end up doing hard time -- just like Martha
Stewart or Bill Clinton. No jibber-jabber about
imaginary trojans will stop the wheels of Justice
from turning; the forces of evil will be stopped. Mr.
Sloan is picking out his tights and cape even as
we speak... .

-- help bot

Old November 26th 07, 01:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, rec.games.chess.misc

On Nov 26, 8:01 am, help bot wrote:

The sad thing is, the supposed victims here have
almost no credibility to damage..

I was impersonated, as was Larry Parr, I believe. Also, respected
third parties were maligned.
Old November 26th 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 05:39:14 -0800 (PST), The Historian
wrote:

On Nov 26, 8:01 am, help bot wrote:

The sad thing is, the supposed victims here have
almost no credibility to damage..

I was impersonated, as was Larry Parr, I believe. Also, respected
third parties were maligned.

So was I. And the posts that forged my identity threatened Marcus
with physical harm.

Old November 27th 07, 02:43 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, alt.chess, rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.magyar

[...]

Do an advanced Google search for references to Sam Sloan on
susanpolgar.blogspot.com

sloan site:susanpolgar.blogspot.com

You will see that she attacks me on 244 pages of her blogspot and each
page contains ten or so attacks, so she has attacked me more than two
thousand times.

Yet, if you so a search on what I have said about her you will see
that in almost every case I am defending her. I was her main number
one defender from 1986 until July 2006 when out of the blue she
started attacking me, for no reason that I can think of.

She also attacks other people on her blog, such as rival Grandmaster
Alexandria Kosteniuk, who is attacked on 190 pages of her blog.

It seems that she has a history of turning against and attacking the
people who helped her over the years, even in Hungary before she came
to America.

Old November 27th 07, 04:52 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, rec.games.chess.misc

wrote:
On Nov 26, 8:01 am, help bot wrote:

The sad thing is, the supposed victims here have
almost no credibility to damage..

I was impersonated, as was Larry Parr, I believe. Also, respected
third parties were maligned.

So was I. And the posts that forged my identity threatened Marcus
with physical harm.

Sorry Mike, I had forgotten.
Old November 27th 07, 05:01 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, rec.games.chess.misc

On Nov 26, 8:39 am, The Historian wrote:
On Nov 26, 8:01 am, help bot wrote:

The sad thing is, the supposed victims here have
almost no credibility to damage..

I was impersonated

Have you filed a lawsuit?

as was Larry Parr

Has LP filed?

I believe. Also, respected
third parties were maligned.

Ah, I did not know that; all the jabberings I have yet
seen involved people in the chess world, ergo, not
respected.

-- help bot

Old November 27th 07, 05:06 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, rec.games.chess.misc

On Nov 26, 12:23 pm, Mike Murray wrote:

I was impersonated, as was Larry Parr, I believe. Also, respected
third parties were maligned.

So was I. And the posts that forged my identity threatened Marcus
with physical harm.

I saw a few postings under SS's name threatening
MR with bodily harm; words which I interpreted as
meaning "SS will beat you up" if he dared show up.

-- help bot

Old November 27th 07, 05:23 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics, alt.chess, rec.games.chess.misc,soc.culture.magyar

On Nov 26, 9:43 pm, samsloan wrote:

You will see that she attacks me on 244 pages of her blogspot and each
page contains ten or so attacks, so she has attacked me more than two
thousand times.

This is obviously because she cannot handle your
chess openings /over the board/; now she is reduced
to personal attacks, like so many others before her.

It seems that she has a history of turning against and attacking the
people who helped her over the years, even in Hungary before she came
to America.

"Coming to America" -- an excellent way of working
around the issue; we all know that SS can't tell the
difference between immigration and emigration, and
he is just ducking the issue. Petty-minded pedants: 1,
SS: 0.

-- help bot