Old November 27th 07, 11:31 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default What Will Texas Tech Do?

Assuming that Texas Tech's motion to dismiss is successful, will TTU keep
Mr. Truong as an employee or fire him? I have to think TTU is not going to
fire Mr. Truong while in the position of possibly needing his testimony as a
preferably non-hostile witness. I also have to think that the Texas AG has
had the Mottershead Report reviewed to assess its potential liability and
whether or not the miscreant who is the FSS is their employee.