Old November 28th 07, 05:03 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default George the Turnip

George wrote on the USCF Issues Forum:

"In my view it does not have to be RSS is the fake SS. It can just be a sort
of random person using Paul's computer. Someone who wanted perfect
anonymity.

I would look to find out if this person was also posting with different
names on different web sites maybe not in such a bad way. Or maybe for
illegal stuff.

If someone were doing something really illegal on the internet this would be
a perfect way to keep secuity for himself. His illegal activity would make
all this worth while. But meantime his sick mind got him into this FSS
posting where he might have got some jollies out of it. who knows.

Now that things started to cave in he has covered his tracks and will
possibly do the same on someone elses computer for his illegal activities.
It all makes sense to me. Remember Paul has protested loudly and clearly
that he is completely innocent and I believe him.

I think the so called investigation ended much too soon. Professionals would
have keep the investigation open or just opened it up at this point to pull
some kind of trick to trap the user. This never happened. We have info on IP
information but no direct and absolute link to Paul as a person. I say the
investigation ended too soon. Now it is too late to finish the
investigation. It should have been done professionally and quietly. Not a
word should have leaked out.

For example let us assume for a moment that Paul is innocent and everyone
gathers quietly around Pauls computer as it somehow posts info on the
internet. But everyone sees no one is touching the keyboard. Now that would
have been smart information to obtain instead of the stupid witch hunt and
zealot fervor to hang an innocent political opponent. Plain and simple. The
Mottershead Report falls far short of proof."

George, were you at Woodstock? Like Dave von Ronk used to say, "You're not
supposed to smoke the seeds."