Old April 17th 08, 06:53 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Please Analyze this game between Easy Level & Chrisf

Chrisf is 2nd best player at GetClub Chess.

He used to win in just 20-30 Moves earlier.

But now as the GetClub game has been improved he now takes 50-60 Moves
to win the Higher Levels.

In the game below he sacrificed its Rook. and win the game. GetClub
also Sacrificed its Knight but I do not understand whether the
Sacrifice of Knight by Easy Level was correct or not.

Game Played between chrisf and easy at GetClub.com

chrisf: (Black)
easy: (White)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...363&game=Chess

White -- Black
(easy) -- (chrisf)

1. e2-e4{0} e7-e5{2}
2. Ng1-f3{0} Nb8-c6{2}
3. Bf1-b5{0} a7-a6{2}
4. Bb5-a4{0} Ng8-f6{2}
5. Ke1-g1{48} Bf8-e7{4}
6. d2-d3{20} Ke8-g8{16}
7. Nb1-c3{36} d7-d6{16}
8. Ba4-c6{26} b7-c6{2}
9. h2-h3{38} Ra8-b8{10}
10. Ra1-b1{22} Bc8-e6{12}
11. Nf3-g5{40} d6-d5{4}
12. Ng5-e6{24} f7-e6{2}
13. Bc1-g5{30} h7-h6{8}
14. Bg5-h4{26} Qd8-e8{16}
15. e4-d5{30} c6-d5{12}
16. Rf1-e1{32} Nf6-d7{2}
17. Bh4-e7{24} Qe8-e7{2}
18. Re1-f1{20} Rf8-f5{8}
19. Qd1-e1{22} Rb8-f8{28}
20. Kg1-h1{32} Nd7-f6{18}
21. f2-f3{28} Nf6-h5{62}
22. Kh1-g1{34} Nh5-f4{6}
23. Rf1-f2{22} Qe7-h4{16}
24. Rf2-d2{22} Qh4-h5{18}
25. g2-g4{20} Qh5-h3{32}
26. g4-f5{34} Rf8-f5{2}
27. Nc3-e4{28} d5-e4{10}
28. d3-e4{24} Rf5-g5{6}
29. Kg1-f2{48} Qh3-h2{12}
30. Kf2-e3{22} Nf4-g2{6}
31. Rd2-g2{28} Rg5-g2{4}
32. c2-c4{30} Qh2-f4{8}
33. Ke3-d3{46} Qf4-f3{6}
34. Qe1-e3{52} Qf3-g4{4}
35. Rb1-e1{20} Rg2-g3{4}
36. Kd3-c2{28} Rg3-e3{12}
37. Re1-e3{28} h6-h5{2}
38. Kc2-c3{28} h5-h4{4}
39. a2-a4{20} h4-h3{2}
40. Re3-e1{36} h3-h2{4}
41. b2-b4{36} Qg4-f3{4}
42. Kc3-d2{26} Qf3-f2{4}
43. Kd2-d1{34} Qf2-e1{4}
44. Kd1-e1{34} Qh2-h1{Q}{6}
45. Ke1-d2{36} Qh1-e4{6}
46. Kd2-c3{26} Qe4-d4{10}
47. Kc3-b3{28} Qd4-d3{16}
48. Kb3-a2{58} e5-e4{4}
49. b4-b5{26} a6-b5{4}
50. c4-b5{30} e4-e3{2}
51. a4-a5{22} e3-e2{2}
52. b5-b6{22}
chrisf: (Black)
easy: (White)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...363&game=Chess

Was the sacrifice of Knight of any use to Easy Level? How do you think
Chrisf level of play?

Chrisf is playing in just 10 sec/ move while easy level was taking 30
sec / move. So you can see how fast Chrisf was thinking.

Do you think Chrisf can still beat the Master Level? Or can Master
Level win against Chrisf. I am pretty sure Master Level will win
against Helpbot, Taylor Kingston and other good players.

But I still feel that Chrisf can win the Master Level as he plays
remarkably well.

Bye
Sanny

Old April 17th 08, 07:32 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Susan Polgar wants Jerry Hanken Fried

Sanny wrote:
Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at: http://www.GetClap.com/Whoopee.html

This whole matter of Pro Se lawsuits is nowhere near as simple as some
of you may think. I do not want to throw a damp towel on anyone's
turgid efforts; however, perhaps a little bit of instructive coaching
would help. Take a look at the following You Tube clip for some great
tips...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a3mk9sp0oE&NR=1
--

"Do that which is right..."

Rev. J.D. Walker
Old April 17th 08, 03:55 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Rob Rob is offline

Default Jerry Hanken Fried and batter dipped

On Apr 17, 1:32*am, "J.D. Walker" wrote:
Sanny wrote:
Bye
Sanny

Play Chess at:http://www.GetClap.com/Whoopee.html

This whole matter of Pro Se lawsuits is nowhere near as simple as some
of you may think. *I do not want to throw a damp towel on anyone's
turgid efforts; however, perhaps a little bit of instructive coaching
would help. *Take a look at the following You Tube clip for some great
tips...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a3mk9sp0oE&NR=1
--

"Do that which is right..."

Rev. J.D. Walker

Hmmmm. Sloan looks alot like Woody Allen. And he is attracted you
young Asian women. Makes one wonder.
Old April 18th 08, 06:14 AM posted to rec.games.chess.analysis,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Zebediah Returned to take back his crown !!!

Chrisf is 2nd best player at GetClub Chess.

Yesterday the Best Player at GetClub who was out for 6 Month Holiday
has returned.

He Played with Master Level and to my Surprise won the game against
Master Level in just 34 Moves.

Zebediah is the best Player at GetClub in terms of Tactics.

Second Best is Chrisf Who again can win the Master Level.

Third Best is Bob, He plays only Occasionally. He too may beat the
Master Level.

Fourth Best at GetClub are Help Bot & Taylor Kingston.

However Taylor Kingston & Help Bot I think will not be able to win the
Master Level. As they take a long time in finishing their games
against smaller Levels. But who knows they may too win the Master
Level Someday.

Zebediah as ususal won the Master Level. But this time he got +40
points for winning the Master Level. Earlier he used to get +2 points
for winning the Master Level. Now he can easily Boost his Rating.

There is no Doubt that Zebediah will snatch the crown from Help Bot
being a Triumph Player. Still it is to be seen if Chrisf will be able
to beat the Zebediahs Score or not.

Last 2 Months no one was able to play with the Master Level and I was
thinking Master Level can never be won now, But Zebediah still has the
power to kill it.

Heres the game with Master Level played by Zebediah.

Game Played between zebediah and master at GetClub.com

zebediah: (White)
master: (Black)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...381&game=Chess

White -- Black
(zebediah) -- (master)

1. e2-e4{6} e7-e6{0}
2. d2-d4{2} d7-d5{0}
3. Nb1-c3{4} Bf8-b4{0}
4. e4-e5{202} c7-c5{0}
5. a2-a3{124} Bb4-c3{568}
6. b2-c3{4} c5-c4{398}
7. Qd1-g4{54} g7-g6{640}
8. h2-h4{102} Nb8-c6{352}
9. h4-h5{216} Qd8-a5{602}
10. Bc1-d2{102} Nc6-e7{772}
11. h5-g6{40} Ne7-g6{430}
12. Ng1-h3{72} Qa5-b5{682}
13. Qg4-d1{300} Bc8-d7{584}
14. a3-a4{22} Qb5-a6{826}
15. a4-a5{172} h7-h6{324}
16. Qd1-c1{322} Ng6-e7{340}
17. Bf1-e2{460} Rh8-h7{394}
18. Qc1-a3{6740} Ra8-c8{0}
19. Nh3-f4{148} Rh7-g7{594}
20. Nf4-h5{288} Rg7-g6{666}
21. Nh5-f6{172} Ng8-f6{702}
22. e5-f6{10} Rg6-f6{332}
23. Bd2-g5{124} e6-e5{686}
24. Rh1-h6{44} Ne7-g6{614}
25. d4-e5{94} Rf6-e6{490}
26. f2-f4{20} Qa6-c6{344}
27. f4-f5{28} Re6-e5{530}
28. f5-g6{10} f7-g6{324}
29. Ke1-d2{12} Re5-g5{380}
30. Rh6-h8{248} Ke8-f7{430}
31. Rh8-h7{42} Kf7-g8{428}
32. Qa3-e7{104} Qc6-f6{496}
33. Qe7-f6{16} Kg8-h7{602}
34. Ra1-h1{42} Bd7-h3{3210}
zebediah: (White)
master: (Black)
View Recorded Game: http://www.getclub.com/playgame.php?...381&game=Chess

With this game can anyone find any mistake made by Master that it lost
the game??? It is very difficult to find mistake in Masters Game.
Still some Champion may find out.

Bye
Sanny