Old April 18th 08, 03:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default A Newbie Just Saying Hello!

Steven Peters --
Plug In Profit Site
http://www.Crafts4Profit.com

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here so I just wanted to drop in and get a feel for this new
inviroment. So far I can honestly say that I'm very pleased with what
I have seen and read. I think that I'm going to pick up some great
advice as well as information. I was told this was an awesome site to
join. So far, this is great.

Thank You.
Keep Up The Good Work Administration
To Our Success
Steven Peters
Old April 18th 08, 04:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

On Fri, 18 Apr 2008 07:48:18 -0700 (PDT), efp90uzd
wrote:

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here so I just wanted to drop in and get a feel for this new
inviroment. So far I can honestly say that I'm very pleased with what
I have seen and read. I think that I'm going to pick up some great
advice as well as information. I was told this was an awesome site to
join. So far, this is great.

Thank You.
Keep Up The Good Work Administration
To Our Success
Steven Peters

Tell us something about yourself, so we can start attacking you.