Old April 23rd 08, 08:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default A secret more powerful than The Secret

The power of our minds is quite incredible. To think that we have the
power within ourselves for so much, and yet many of us
will live our whole lives withour discovering these techniques.

Dr. Joe Vitale, Star of The Secret Movie, said this about the
information you are about to discover: I didn't believe
this material would be that good, but it turns out to be a
breathtaking course

I've never seen or heard anything this complete, powerful, or
convincing.

I love it.

Click on the link below to find out for yourself...

http://www.meditationinformation.inf...nt-secret.html