Old April 23rd 08, 09:20 PM posted to alt.politics.republicans,rec.games.chess.politics

Default Will the CIA threatened ARREST of Ambassador Roberts cause OBAMA towin

CIA has been posing arrest threats for my Ambassadorial acts. I am
still an American national (perhaps not a citizen). These political
threats might be tried - without appeal - by the US Supreme Court.

Marcus Roberts
Ambassador of St Kitts and Nevis (at Large) and in time of war

Clause 2:

In all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and
Consuls, and those in which a State shall be Party, the supreme Court
shall have original Jurisdiction. In all the other Cases before
mentioned, the supreme Court shall have appellate Jurisdiction, both
as to Law and Fact, with such Exceptions, and under such Regulations
as the Congress shall make.

Clause 3: