Old May 7th 08, 08:01 AM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

Default ChessMaster earn $100 Million, How can GetClub earn that much

I found 5 Million Copies of Chess Master has been Sold and it Costs
$19.95.

So ChessMaster Creator has earned $100 Million Dollars.

Look he http://www.game-remakes.com/game.php?id=126

Chess Master Sold 5 Million Copies for $19.95 each !!!

How much good is ChessMaster to GetClub?

Can GetClub Chess sell 5 Million Copies????

Please Help If I earn $100 Million Dollars, I will shell out a lot of
money to those who help me.

When you play ChessMaster and GetClub whats the Difference?

If Chess Master Thinks for 10 sec/ move will it be able to beat the
GetClubs Normal Level?.

$100 Million Dollar is a lot of money hey tell my How to sell 5
Million Copies of GetClub Chess.

Please Suggest me, may be I give all the money you can dream of. Just
tell me how to sell 5 Million copies of GetClub Chess. Thats a great
Business !!!

Is there good Market for GetClub Chess???? Why Can't GetClub do what
ChessMaster did thats a 100 Million Dollar Question....

Bye
Sanny
Old May 7th 08, 01:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

On May 7, 3:01*am, Sanny wrote:
[...]

Sanny, your addiction to hallucinogenic drugs is becoming more and
mre severe. Please seek rehabilitation.
Old May 7th 08, 03:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

Sanny wrote:

I found 5 Million Copies of Chess Master has been Sold and it Costs
$19.95.

So ChessMaster Creator has earned $100 Million Dollars.

Chess Master Sold 5 Million Copies for $19.95 each !!!

Can GetClub Chess sell 5 Million Copies????

Please Help If I earn $100 Million Dollars, I will shell out a lot of
money to those who help me.

You are too stupid to listen, so no $100 Million Dollars for you!

ChessMaster does not SPAM.

ChessMaster made $100 Million Dollars.

GetClub SPAMs.

GetClub made $0 Dollars.

Stop spamming. Make money. You are too stupid to understand this.

Old May 7th 08, 03:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

If you cannot understand why GitClub will never,
in anything remotely resembling it's current
state, earn you $100 let alone $100 million then
your grasp on reality is so tenuous that you
need to seek professional help immediately and
stop worrying baout your mediocre chess program.
Old May 7th 08, 04:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics

* Sanny, your addiction to hallucinogenic drugs is becoming more and
mre severe. Please seek rehabilitation.- Hide quoted text -

Yes I understand a lot of things are needed to sell large number of
Copies. And there is a lot of Competition in this Market.

If I only think about Playing Strength How good is ChessMaster to
GetClub?

GetClub is much improved now, Is ChessMaster still stronger than
GetClub Chess?

Does anyone has ChessMaster What are the things that GetClub is
missing other than play Strength?

Bye
Sanny

Old May 7th 08, 04:52 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

On May 7, 7:06*pm, wrote:
Sanny wrote:
I found 5 Million Copies of Chess Master has been Sold and it Costs
$19.95.

So ChessMaster Creator has earned $100 Million Dollars.

Chess Master Sold 5 Million Copies for $19.95 each !!!

Can GetClub Chess sell 5 Million Copies????

Please Help If I earn $100 Million Dollars, I will shell out a lot of
money to those who help me.

You are too stupid to listen, so no $100 Million Dollars for you!

Tell me I will Listen.

Make money. You are too stupid to understand this.

Thats what I am asking HOW??? GetClub Program plays much strong games
but I am not earning anything? People just want to play for free.

ChessMaster Sold 5 million copies tell me some way to sell atleast
100,000 Copies. What are the things that should be added to the
Program to make it atleast as good as ChessMaster?

When I have created such a strong program why I am unable to sell it?

What are the places from where the people Buy the Product?

What should be the Price of GetClub Chess? Are Current Prices a bit
high?

I find most of the players winning the games use Computer Help while
others are even unable to beat the Beginner Level

Bye
Sanny
Old May 7th 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

On May 7, 7:41*pm, wrote:
If you cannot understand why GitClub will never,
in anything remotely resembling it's current
state, earn you $100 let alone $100 million then
your grasp on reality is so tenuous that you
need to seek professional help immediately and
stop worrying baout your mediocre chess program.

What are the things GetClub should do to sell atleast 100,000 Copies?

Currently You can purchase monthly/ Yearly Subscription.

Do you have any idea why people are reluctant to buy? They just play a
few games for free and leave?

Bye
Sanny
Old May 7th 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

Sanny wrote:

wrote:

You are too stupid to listen, so no $100 Million Dollars for you!

Tell me I will Listen.

Liar.

Make money. You are too stupid to understand this.

Thats what I am asking HOW??? GetClub Program plays much strong games
but I am not earning anything? People just want to play for free.

You must take the first step.

The first step is to stop spamming.

ChessMaster Sold 5 million copies tell me some way to sell atleast
100,000 Copies. What are the things that should be added to the
Program to make it atleast as good as ChessMaster?

There are many steps to selling 100,000 Copies.

You are too stupid to take the first step.

The first step is to stop spamming.

When I have created such a strong program why I am unable to sell it?

No person will buy from a spammer.

You are a spammer, so no person will buy from you.

You kust stop spamming, no $100 Million Dollars for you!

What are the places from where the people Buy the Product?

Not from spammers! You must first stop spamming!

What should be the Price of GetClub Chess?

Setting the price is step five.

You need to take step one first.

Step one is to stop spamming.

Are Current Prices a bit high?

Deciding if the price is too high is step five.

Step one must come before step five.

Step one is to stop spamming.

I find most of the players winning the games use
Computer Help while others are even unable to beat
the Beginner Level

Making GetClub play better is step four.

You need to take step one first.

Step one is to stop spamming.

You need to take step one first.

You are too stupid to take step one, no $100 Million Dollars for you!

You are too stupid to stop spamming, no $100 Million Dollars for you!

Spammers stay poor. You are a spammer, so you will stay poor.

You are too stupid to become rich.

The first step is to stop spamming.

Sanny = Spammer = Poor = Stupid.

Old May 7th 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.politics

Sanny wrote:

Do you have any idea why people are reluctant to buy? They just play a
few games for free and leave?

Nobody gives money to spammers.

Chessmaster does not spam, so people send money.

Sanny does spam, so no money for Sanny.

There are other steps that are needed to become rich.

I will reveal step two after you take step one.

Step one is to stop spamming.

Spamming = no money.

Old May 7th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess,rec.games.chess.computer,rec.games.chess.politics
SBD SBD is offline

On May 7, 10:46 am, Sanny wrote:

If I only think about Playing Strength How good is ChessMaster to
GetClub?

About a thousand rating points, which you should be able to make up,
given your current progress in no less than 100 years. Of course chess
will be solved by then, so your program will be as worthless then as
now.

Does anyone has ChessMaster What are the things that GetClub is
missing other than play Strength?

Does anyone have it? Are you serious? Didn't you just say a million
copies have been sold? Then I bet more than a few people own it.

But step one -

It plays a legal game of chess.